Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6285 6286 [6287] 6288 6289 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788490 times)

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
Re: [Duh nuh... NYYYAAHHHHH] Oh my god someone help nitori (Happy Thread)
« Reply #94290 on: November 26, 2012, 03:28:01 am »

I need to get legos again.

I want to try making all sorts of odd vehicles like I used to. Hell, me and my neighbour created a small town from legos. starting off with my single small house.

I built it to replace his 'house' that was about 2 bricks tall, and 3 long.
Few simple steps:
#1: Get girl pregnant
#2: Claim "Firstborn" rights at your parents house
#3: Claim all the legos from you and your brothers (about 1 m3)(that is a LOT)
#4: Pretend to play with your kid (but actually, you're not)
#5: You already profited.

Worked for me :D

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #94291 on: November 26, 2012, 06:29:16 am »

Aren't there other way to get Legos? I think I've heard that you can actually buy them. And I haven't noticed the new ones being any worse in quality than the old ones, other than the gray colored pieces having a bit more of a bluish tint, but I think that might have been intentional for some reason. On the other hand, they do seem to cost quite a bit more than they used to, maybe not enough to justify getting a girl pregnant, but, if you do stand to get a significant windfall of Legos that way, especially some of the cool older sets, you may be tempted. I, myself, was fortunate enough to be the youngest and only boy in my family and to have kept all my Legos, so I don't have to make that sort of decision.

In semi-related news, looking over my notes about my Lego space-related doings, I seem to have created a rather awesome setting in my youth. It was a rather pulpy sort of fantasy sci-fi, a bit like Star Wars but not quite, and included such things as high-energy power crystals, one chick who wielded a bow and arrows IN SPACE apparently, a species of energybenders, a species of fish people who had ships moved by space propellers and wielded electro-harpoon guns and possibly could create shaped energy projectiles (it was either them or the Insectiods), a half-human/half-fish people dude, a dude who was the last member of an advanced ancient species tooling around in powerful fighter, a sorceror species who either didn't or couldn't use technology themselves (but were perfectly fine flying around in other people's spaceships), and probably a bunch of other stuff I'm not remembering right now, plus many variations of blasters and laser guns and electro-katanas.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94292 on: November 26, 2012, 06:35:05 am »

Just bought Mirror's Edge for $6 as opposed to the $20 asking price as part of a flash sale on Steam.

Whoop whoop.

Now I just have to wait for my 70 kb/s connection to download the approximate 6,000 MB.

...whoop.

You could try using Color -transparent- for once.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94293 on: November 26, 2012, 07:23:28 am »

Click there, receive ham. Ah BRIAN BLESSED, not safe for work or if your wearing headphones. :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlPRA-2OgtE&feature=g-vrec

Ah me, I haven't laughed so much in ages. :D
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #94294 on: November 26, 2012, 10:45:33 am »

This ain't just chocolate.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #94295 on: November 26, 2012, 11:21:03 am »

Quote from: The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout.  There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices, to be found only in the minds of men.  For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own - for the children, and the children yet unborn.  And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

<3 Rod Serling.  This gets more awesome every time I see it.

Ah, I remember that episode. One of the best, IMO.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #94296 on: November 26, 2012, 11:23:10 am »

Passed math, like, fuck yes I actually PASSED MATH!!!!

This leaves the other exam but still, this is a huge morale/confidence booster :D

Also a friend of sorts (or even a cousin, not sure, his family were neighbours to my late grandparents) is going to feature some of my artwork in his blog, spreadin' the love all the way around baby!!!

In the end if steam decides to tottally fuck me over in regards to the current plans I'll have leftover cash for gifts for Christmas and probably more for the inevitable Christmas sale (which I hope will feature some of the stuff that's on the sale now).

Also @ the whole lego stuff

They are indeed the most awesome toy ever concieved (until they make jetpacks or hoverboards or zero-g game arenas), too bad they're so damned expensive and limited in selection around here, but, one of my cousins gets some every Christmas, and so far they've proven more than awesome (he gets to play with my laptop I get to play with the legos) :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94297 on: November 26, 2012, 11:41:36 am »

I'm posting here to make a spoiler. May be NSFW.

Spent all night with my ladyfriend last night. We had a pleasant night out, went to dinner, and went back to her place. I checked out her internet connection because it's been shitty, and dumped a bunch of music onto her computer. While we were waiting for the music to transfer, she grabs my hand and leads me to bed. This is fairly normal for us. She's as raunchy as I am, and that's kind of saying something. However, last night was not normal. Last night was...

Three. And a half. Hours. Nonstop.

At one point, I seriously thought I was going to pass out because my heart was beating so hard. I don't really think I should go into further detail.

Sorry for the bragging, but I had to get it off my chest. Now where do I collect my high fives?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #94298 on: November 26, 2012, 11:47:20 am »

HAYOOOOO!!!!

o/

I have a friend who's, let's say very outgoing about that kind of stuff, to the point of being uncomfortable sometimes, (can't really look at his girlfriend normally anymore :C ) so it's nothing too extreme I think :P
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #94299 on: November 26, 2012, 11:47:47 am »

You get no high-fives because I'm now jealous v:

* Haspen high-fives anyways.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #94300 on: November 26, 2012, 11:51:41 am »

The abrasion must be something fierce. @_@
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94301 on: November 26, 2012, 11:54:55 am »

The abrasion must be something fierce. @_@
Nope. None whatsoever. ^_^

* MaximumZero  returns high-fives.

I love you guys.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #94302 on: November 26, 2012, 11:57:16 am »

Thats probably not at all hidden outside of Darkling, MZ ;D
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #94303 on: November 26, 2012, 12:02:27 pm »

He uses 'transparent' colour which picks the colour of background the reader has.

Clever little thing ;3
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #94304 on: November 26, 2012, 12:06:37 pm »

Ah. I hadn't actually checked the quote, I just thought he was using THE DARK TEXT.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 6285 6286 [6287] 6288 6289 ... 13325