Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6078 6079 [6080] 6081 6082 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15794961 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things Cirno attempted to eat today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #91185 on: October 10, 2012, 09:29:36 am »

Heh...I wish I could use my Master's like that. At least then it would have been worth something. About the only status symbol I got was colored cuffs on my robe, and a hood.

But you had robes with a hood... That were colored... And the title Master... You're a frakking wizard, man.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #91186 on: October 10, 2012, 09:48:14 am »

Heh...I wish I could use my Master's like that. At least then it would have been worth something. About the only status symbol I got was colored cuffs on my robe, and a hood.

But you had robes with a hood... That were colored... And the title Master... You're a frakking wizard, man.

Given my general ineptitude at life, I'd say of the Discworld variety. Only without the stipend and tenure.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91187 on: October 10, 2012, 09:51:10 am »

...I live in the town where the main Post plant is, Master Joshua. I also know a few of the security guards. Muahaha.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #91188 on: October 10, 2012, 09:59:13 am »

And suddenly we know where that missing 20% of the Canadian maple syrup strategic reserve is going to turn up.

Tastiest. Covert Op. Ever.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91189 on: October 10, 2012, 10:15:08 am »

...I live in the town where the main Post plant is, Master Joshua. I also know a few of the security guards. Muahaha.

Should my memorandum to the company not succeed in convincing them to improve the honey taste, I'm relying on you to infiltrate the plant, find the dial that controls the honey flavoring, and crank that bitch all the way up.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #91190 on: October 10, 2012, 10:17:35 am »

Should my memorandum to the company not succeed in convincing them to improve the honey taste, I'm relying on you to infiltrate the plant, find the dial that controls the honey flavoring, and crank that bitch all the way up.

To eleven. TVtropes link omitted for sanity.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #91191 on: October 10, 2012, 10:44:46 am »

Just performed a successful venipuncture today. Complete with full analysis of blood.

I'll miss this until half a year from now...but still, loving advanced lessons @ Medicine!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91192 on: October 10, 2012, 10:46:17 am »

Tastiest. Covert Op. Ever.
I lol'd. Out loud. Uproariously. >.<

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
IS ANYONE LISTENING TO ME BABBLING ABOUT WINTER
« Reply #91193 on: October 10, 2012, 10:56:47 am »

It's still snowing! Yay!
My wooden badge was delicious.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91194 on: October 10, 2012, 11:02:41 am »

So, I just had the best/worst idea. I searched my name in the OOC:Quotes thread, and found three pages worth of WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!?

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #91195 on: October 10, 2012, 11:19:16 am »

I think... I think I'm actually going to be able to start saving money this month. I've paid all my bills, and I have $500 left. Between food, preemptive holiday shopping, and travel, I can reasonably expect to spend about $300 more, but wow. Maybe by January I'll be able to get my car fixed*!

*Superficial damage currently being kept in check by duct tape prevents car washing.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91196 on: October 10, 2012, 11:20:59 am »

I need to save about $100 to even get started fixing my car. Unfortunately, it may be too cold to fix it soon.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #91197 on: October 10, 2012, 11:40:12 am »

RedKing's BSG/Aurora game. It hasn't even really started yet and I'm already getting into character.  :D

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91198 on: October 10, 2012, 11:43:45 am »

So, I just had the best/worst idea. I searched my name in the OOC:Quotes thread, and found three pages worth of WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!?
I found an unprecedented seven quotes. :o
My wooden badge was delicious.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #91199 on: October 10, 2012, 11:45:33 am »

I... I keep up to date on the thread so I already know how many times I've been quoted :X
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 6078 6079 [6080] 6081 6082 ... 13325