Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5912 5913 [5914] 5915 5916 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15797299 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88695 on: September 17, 2012, 09:22:51 pm »

as all medical advice says for... everything, avoid spicy and fatty foods!

cold? avoid fatty and spicy foods!
diarrhoea? avoid fatty and spicy foods!
skin tumor? yeah, you can guess.
My answer to this?

cold? Eat buffalo wings!
diarrhoea? Eat buffalo wings!
skin tumor? Eat ALL the buffalo wings!
I mean, if you're dying you might as well eat buffalo wings. It isn't like you have there is anything better to do in the entire world.
There, all fixed.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88696 on: September 17, 2012, 09:30:11 pm »

I think one of the reasons I did soda aside from the fact that it wasn't alcoholic and I really needed something that wasn't, was the energy it provided. Oddly enough it's not helping with my primary block right now, anxiety. [shrugs]. Soda was clearly the lesser of two evils for me, and it wasn't even all THAT terrible.

Y U NO SAY DRINK?!?
o.O

Soda is the new crack.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #88697 on: September 17, 2012, 09:32:07 pm »

I think one of the reasons I did soda aside from the fact that it wasn't alcoholic and I really needed something that wasn't, was the energy it provided. Oddly enough it's not helping with my primary block right now, anxiety. [shrugs]. Soda was clearly the lesser of two evils for me, and it wasn't even all THAT terrible.

Y U NO SAY DRINK?!?
o.O

Soda is the new crack.
Technically speaking it is the old crack. The OG crack, if you will. Coca-Cola's name isn't just for show.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #88698 on: September 17, 2012, 09:34:26 pm »

o.O

Soda is the new old crack.
Fiiixed~ And ninja'd. Bah.

Though yeah, soda doesn't really do anything to me until I notice a few hours later my heart is still beating noticeably faster than normal. Stimulant is stimulant. Don't drink after like, noon, if you want to sleep well. Some of them helps with a sore throat for some ungodly reason, though.

Also good for cleaning car batteries! And meat tenderizer. Secret (ish) ingredient to the steaks that still have not been beaten by any restaurant I've visited was Mr. Pibb early in the cooking process. And pecan wood, I guess. The "grill" was two bricks and one of those metal rack thingies.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88702 on: September 17, 2012, 10:14:17 pm »

o.O

Though yeah, soda doesn't really do anything to me until I notice a few hours later my heart is still beating noticeably faster than normal. Stimulant is stimulant. Don't drink after like, noon, if you want to sleep well. Some of them helps with a sore throat for some ungodly reason, though.

Also good for cleaning car batteries! And meat tenderizer. Secret (ish) ingredient to the steaks that still have not been beaten by any restaurant I've visited was Mr. Pibb early in the cooking process. And pecan wood, I guess. The "grill" was two bricks and one of those metal rack thingies.

Wierd, I can drink soda and go right to bed. Then again, I used to be able to do cocaine and go right to bed too, so here's a grain of salt...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #88703 on: September 17, 2012, 10:21:30 pm »

o.O

Wierd, I can drink soda and go right to bed. Then again, I used to be able to do cocaine and go right to bed too, so here's a grain of salt...

It depends on how much of a heavyweight you are. I've never had issues sleeping after a soda (Granted, I sleep terribly anyway.)

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #88704 on: September 17, 2012, 10:21:57 pm »

Not sleeping well =/= not sleeping :P

I can sleep while still under the stuff's effect, but it's very noticeable the next morning compared to when I don't, yeah.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #88706 on: September 17, 2012, 11:00:55 pm »

I'm rebooting the Feudalism Thread.

Calling yourself king? For shame.
Hey, if somebody else wants the job, they can take it. I just figured we needed a monarch of some sort before we got started on the whole feudalism thing.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88708 on: September 17, 2012, 11:11:16 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YqpO58x7vuE#!

DARPA is made of evil geniuses.

Robotic Cheetahs that run far faster than human sprinters? This is a good start.
He's fucking with us.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #88709 on: September 17, 2012, 11:16:55 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YqpO58x7vuE#!

DARPA is made of evil geniuses.

Robotic Cheetahs that run far faster than human sprinters? This is a good start.
Bu do they outrun normal cheetahs?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 5912 5913 [5914] 5915 5916 ... 13325