Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5913 5914 [5915] 5916 5917 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15797288 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88710 on: September 17, 2012, 11:18:16 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YqpO58x7vuE#!

DARPA is made of evil geniuses.

Robotic Cheetahs that run far faster than human sprinters? This is a good start.
Bu do they outrun normal cheetahs?
Not quite yet.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #88711 on: September 17, 2012, 11:43:47 pm »

Soon... Soon.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #88712 on: September 17, 2012, 11:44:27 pm »

What about skeletal cheetahs? Has DARPA considered necromancy as an acceptable alternative?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88713 on: September 17, 2012, 11:47:34 pm »

I believe they considered it for awhile, but then they realized skeletons are weak to fire, whereas metal skeletons are not. Once they perfect that self-healing liquid metal...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #88714 on: September 17, 2012, 11:48:47 pm »

So basically we're talking about DARPA building cheetah Terminators. When are they going to unveil the self-replicating nanite swarm?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88715 on: September 17, 2012, 11:50:27 pm »

Right after they activate Skynet without causing a robot apocalypse.
He's fucking with us.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88716 on: September 17, 2012, 11:50:52 pm »

o.O

Soda is the new old crack.
Fiiixed~ And ninja'd. Bah.

Though yeah, soda doesn't really do anything to me until I notice a few hours later my heart is still beating noticeably faster than normal. Stimulant is stimulant. Don't drink after like, noon, if you want to sleep well. Some of them helps with a sore throat for some ungodly reason, though.

Also good for cleaning car batteries! And meat tenderizer. Secret (ish) ingredient to the steaks that still have not been beaten by any restaurant I've visited was Mr. Pibb early in the cooking process. And pecan wood, I guess. The "grill" was two bricks and one of those metal rack thingies.

I can drink a 20oz Red Bull over the course of an hour and suffer no increase in heart rate or jittery-ness. I suspect it's a hereditary thing, because my mom purports to be mostly immune to the effects of caffeine. I even sleep fine after having caffeine. My brain is naturally full of whizzing and banging and occasional dirtiness (okay, constant dirtiness), so I sleep the same way no matter what I ingest. Unless I ingest something that decides it doesn't want to go quietly into that acidic burning pool of mush.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #88717 on: September 18, 2012, 01:06:46 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YqpO58x7vuE#!

DARPA is made of evil geniuses.

Robotic Cheetahs that run far faster than human sprinters? This is a good start.
Bu do they outrun normal cheetahs?
Not quite yet.
I'll be impressed when they can run a real track instead of a sissy treadmill :P

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #88718 on: September 18, 2012, 01:33:59 am »

Borderlands 2 may very well be the best anything ever.

The intro is cooler, I already actually like the characters more, the weapons are more awesome, the gameplay feels so much tighter, then the UI feels so much smoother and more integrated into the game.

But most importantly Maya is much cuter than Lilith.

.P
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #88719 on: September 18, 2012, 01:35:18 am »

But most importantly Maya is much cuter than Lilith.

.P

/petpeeve Why does it even matter?

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88720 on: September 18, 2012, 01:36:23 am »

Comparing cuteness is very, very important.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #88721 on: September 18, 2012, 01:37:09 am »

Comparing cuteness is very, very important.

I'll have to take your word for it, as I care not.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88722 on: September 18, 2012, 02:48:56 am »

First lesson of the new semetre starting now. It's good to be rid of that summer vacation fatigue.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88723 on: September 18, 2012, 03:42:24 am »

everyone read this right now

Best story ever.

I remember reading part of that a long time ago, but never finished it. Thanks for linking it.

I should've taken cues from Nate's personality as to the nature of the story... very nice.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #88724 on: September 18, 2012, 03:43:33 am »

Oh hey, the KoL forums.

Pages: 1 ... 5913 5914 [5915] 5916 5917 ... 13325