Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5838 5839 [5840] 5841 5842 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745445 times)

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87585 on: September 08, 2012, 02:48:35 pm »

I wish I could actually convince my mom and stepdad that I'm bi. I've tried to come out of the closet to them before, and they refused to believe me.
My parents are the same, I've given up.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87586 on: September 08, 2012, 02:48:59 pm »

"Nope, get back in the closet."

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87587 on: September 08, 2012, 02:49:32 pm »

I can see not liking it, but... not believing it? What?

Unicorn indeed.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #87588 on: September 08, 2012, 02:54:01 pm »

Is my avatar working for anyone else?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #87589 on: September 08, 2012, 02:57:46 pm »

Not for me.

Anyway. Apparently the television provider(or whoever adds the descriptions for digital television) can't keep both versions of Avatar apart.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87590 on: September 08, 2012, 02:59:50 pm »

I wish I could actually convince my mom and stepdad that I'm bi. I've tried to come out of the closet to them before, and they refused to believe me.

Have you tried having sex with a dude in front of them?

Works for me.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #87591 on: September 08, 2012, 03:00:44 pm »

I can see not liking it, but... not believing it? What?
Any time I bring it up they pass it off as if I'm joking, or just pretend to not have heard me.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87592 on: September 08, 2012, 03:02:26 pm »

Ooooooh, denial. I see.

That... ouch. That's just as bad as rejection for it.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #87593 on: September 08, 2012, 03:04:07 pm »

Just bought Back To The Future adventure game on steam.
This is so going to be epic.
At least until I beat it, or grow bored of it.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87594 on: September 08, 2012, 03:06:27 pm »

Ooooooh, denial. I see.

Worse than your parents basically saying "No, you're not, because I say so."?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 03:09:05 pm by Vorthon »

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87596 on: September 08, 2012, 03:11:06 pm »

Something to note now: I can't see The Darkling Wolfs avatar now. I'll go ahead and blame that one on Penguinofhonor.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87597 on: September 08, 2012, 03:11:46 pm »

Ooooooh, denial. I see.

Worse than your parents basically saying "No, you're not, because I say so."?
Honestly? Pretty much the same. Different ways to say the same thing: "I hate something about you." Saying it in a more courteous fashion doesn't change that.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #87598 on: September 08, 2012, 03:12:23 pm »

Something to note now: I can't see The Darkling Wolfs avatar now. I'll go ahead and blame that one on Penguinofhonor.
Me neither.

What hosts are you using for the picture ? Can you the img link?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #87599 on: September 08, 2012, 03:16:29 pm »

Me neither.

What hosts are you using for the picture ? Can you the img link?

http://img.ie/images/7b219.png
Pages: 1 ... 5838 5839 [5840] 5841 5842 ... 13325