Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5839 5840 [5841] 5842 5843 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745821 times)

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87600 on: September 08, 2012, 03:16:52 pm »

Better?

img.ie's being a bit derp today.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87601 on: September 08, 2012, 03:18:04 pm »

It works when I go to the image link. I'll just blame this on img.ie being weird right now. If it's still not working in a bit, I'll reupload it.

edit: now it works everywhere else. maybe it was my cache that was screwed up?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87602 on: September 08, 2012, 03:30:20 pm »

I've been seeing it all day :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87603 on: September 08, 2012, 06:05:15 pm »

Chris Kluwe's riposte to Emmett C. Burns Jr. (Strong language.)

This made my day even better. Hanging out with awesome friends and finding out that they want to see me and a girl in our friend group date (a girl that I like a lot and have been considering asking out) made it good, but that put the icing on the cake.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87604 on: September 08, 2012, 06:12:01 pm »

I'm currently to come up with a new take on halflings for my D&D setting, and I can't stop imagining a halfling with a Newfoundland accent, wearing a wool hat and puttering about the docks in some big port city. It's a funny image.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #87605 on: September 08, 2012, 06:27:31 pm »

Huzzah! I was not hit by lightning and no tornadoes came in and flipped our house!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87606 on: September 08, 2012, 06:45:11 pm »

So I went to a special Magic the Gathering Event that's only held once a year, where each person that comes gets a free pack and some lands, and you just mix'em together to make a 30 card deck and then you're pitted against other players and you have to hope to god that you win somehow. And for each round you win, you get an additional pack to mix into your deck.

There were 3 rounds, and I only won 1 round (and got 1 more free pack). The real awesome thing though is that in my initial pack, I got a foil Liliana of the Dark Realms! That's so absurdly rare and lucky, nobody could believe it, and that made me happy, even though I totally got my ass handed to me for two rounds straight, and only won my last round thanks to a little card called Sands of Delirium that milled out my opponents before they could kill me. I literally won every single game where Sands hit the table, mill was super powerful in a format where the libraries are so small.

Even though I didn't get anything special out of the extra pack I got, I got some *good* free cards from people that were just throwing them away, and I still have my foil Lilly, which is going straight into my Mono Black Control pile and will forever be a memento of that event.

The only disheartening thing is the only person I beat, the guy in the last round, was SUPER SOUR about that loss, because me beating him means that he lost every single game he'd played that day. You see, we're all playing losers on losers and winners on winners. There were about 48 people there, so at the conclusion of three rounds of elimination he was one of 6 people that scored no wins and didn't get anything besides the one starting pack. He was a terrible sport, taking it real personal, kept muttering threatening things, and wouldn't shake my hand after the match. I mean, yeah, losing isn't the best, but it's just a game dude.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #87607 on: September 08, 2012, 06:54:36 pm »

I just wrapped up a 4-hour conversation with a girl friend of mine which began with us considering how, if we had harems, they would be run. Things got progressively more disturbing, with the all things quite considered quite innocent proposal of all the newbies going everywhere nude giving way to an idea I had termed the Box. Do not ask what it is. You do not want to know. To my credit, I toned it down after it was pointed out that as appealing as Box Weekends were, prolonging the Box for harem members who committed murder would be a fate worse than death.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87609 on: September 08, 2012, 07:04:28 pm »

I just wrapped up a 4-hour conversation with a girl friend of mine which began with us considering how, if we had harems, they would be run. Things got progressively more disturbing, with the all things quite considered quite innocent proposal of all the newbies going everywhere nude giving way to an idea I had termed the Box. Do not ask what it is. You do not want to know. To my credit, I toned it down after it was pointed out that as appealing as Box Weekends were, prolonging the Box for harem members who committed murder would be a fate worse than death.

And that just made me think of Con Air, and the box that said "DO NOT OPEN".

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87610 on: September 08, 2012, 07:07:10 pm »

The last time I saw Box capitalized like that, it was one of the Monster Rancher series in the lparchive. It was bad there as well.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87611 on: September 08, 2012, 07:59:08 pm »

-MTG stuff-

I like how my store did it. We had groups of 8 man pods, and new people and losers signed up for new ones. We got to 10 pods before running out of packs (The owner put in a booster box of his own in because he's a cool guy) and I think I got about 5 packs by the end. I lost my first two and then on my last pod with packs I managed to get all the way to the end(Drew a thundermaw hellkite too! It's currently a dollar over (Non-foil) Lilliana but it's been droping forever so I'm trying to trade it quickly). And then I draw two lands and play nothing all game until blown up by a Chandra on turn 8. This was infintely less annoying when I looked at the rest of my deck and drew about 10-15 more cards before my third land. I don't even.

We also had one free graveyard into deck shuffle to stop mill decks from being as insane as what you played.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #87613 on: September 08, 2012, 11:21:50 pm »

White Cheddar Cheez-its and cold bacon. So... Delicious...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #87614 on: September 08, 2012, 11:23:42 pm »

good news! The kid survived his suicide attempt, and is now getting help.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.
Pages: 1 ... 5839 5840 [5841] 5842 5843 ... 13325