Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5835 5836 [5837] 5838 5839 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15742506 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87540 on: September 07, 2012, 10:42:56 pm »

Sounds like a plan. But let me help with the caring part :)
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87541 on: September 07, 2012, 11:01:42 pm »

If it were legal, I'd marry all of you.

Then I would take to the drink, having to care for so many people.

I would become abusive and disorderly. A lot of people would fall down stairs.

And then an "accident" occurs and I go to jail.

But still! Marriage!
If you married us all, you'd never make it to the disorderly stage. I'd drink you under the table. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87542 on: September 07, 2012, 11:03:31 pm »

Under the table~?

yesplease
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #87543 on: September 07, 2012, 11:03:55 pm »

Under the table~?

yesplease

Trololololololol.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87544 on: September 07, 2012, 11:04:18 pm »

This is Descy we're talking about here. I don't think it's trolling.

* kaijyuu would like to join in
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87545 on: September 07, 2012, 11:06:20 pm »

This is Descy we're talking about here. I don't think it's trolling.

* kaijyuu would like to join in
Not trolling. Innuendo. We all know that Descan has the hots for chest hair...and I have ALL the chest hair.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87546 on: September 07, 2012, 11:07:32 pm »

@_@ so fuzzy
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #87547 on: September 07, 2012, 11:07:43 pm »

I have no idea whats going on anymore.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87548 on: September 07, 2012, 11:08:44 pm »

A clique of gay innuendo, I think.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #87549 on: September 07, 2012, 11:13:41 pm »

Just got a beta test invite to play End of Nations. According to how the previews look, it plays like a classic I used to have called Shattered Galaxy. Think of it like an RTS game where you lead your own team of troops to work together with other teams of troops to take on a battlefield in a method similar to Age of Empires and Starcraft (a more involved form of MMORTS). I think you get to command up to maybe 14-16 troops at a time, and your main character levels up RPG-style in order to improve your leadership and unit boosts and etc.. Then again, I'm just recalling SG's way of playing. Oh, and in EoN, you can customize your units (more in depth than SG allowed, I think).

Watching Total Biscuit take on Epic Meal Time, it confirmed a few thoughts I had about it. I think I have a free weekend to spare playing this beta for awhile.

Downloading it right now.

EDIT:
On the side, I love VH1 Classic on Friday nights. Awesome concerts and awesome music are always a good way to close a week. First KISS: Live from LA, and right now, Foreigner: Live in Chicago.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 11:34:01 pm by Itnetlolor »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87550 on: September 07, 2012, 11:27:58 pm »

End of Nations is pretty neato, yeah. You have three companies you can customize (~dozen units max, also a couple turrets and ability slots), with or without hero units, and two sides with two subfactions each. The two subfactions, with few exceptions, have mutually exclusive units from each other, but doesn't keep you from just making another commander for the other side. You gain money from fights, and you use it to buy doods, the resources you earn during fighting are just for respawning your doods or switching companies. Hero units are not your commander, at least as far as the last beta was concerned.

One wouldn't be terribly far off to compare both sides to GDI & NOD, and Frank Klepacki made the awesome music. There a music player in the options menu, if I remember right.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 11:29:46 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87551 on: September 07, 2012, 11:40:59 pm »

Aloha from Chicago (or whatever the appropriate greeting is).

So this trip is actually turning out to be pretty good, I spent the trip over listening to as story tape (or whatever you call it when it's on an iPod instead of a tape) about some werewolf story that sounded kinda like it was written by a teenage girl, I'll save you the details but let's just say that the words "musk" and "muscles" seemed to be this books version of "Edward's perfect face".

Then after a rather sleepless night the group of us spent today hanging out with my visiting brother's friend in Chicago, who is a sciency asian girl who I shall only name by the initial L. I kind of thought I wasn't going to like her that much, not out of anything personal but just out of my general misanthropy and grouchiness. But then she pull out Cards Against Humanity, it was the hardest I'd laughed in a very long time, needless to say like a dog who's thrown a big bag of bacony scented treats, I warmed up to her pretty fast.

Then we had pizza (backwards Chicago style), and tomorrow we're going to wander around the city proper and then go to some goth club event, then the day after we're making the trip back home.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87552 on: September 07, 2012, 11:45:14 pm »

I'm trying to come out of the closet! It still hasn't happened, but the fact that I'm planning for it feels good. After that I can actually go on dates with people and go to a gay bar openly. It will be awesome.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87553 on: September 07, 2012, 11:47:08 pm »

Awesome! :D

* kaijyuu unabashedly hits on The Fool

Hey there sexy :3

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87554 on: September 07, 2012, 11:49:03 pm »

Sometimes it feels like gay folks are just popping out of the woodwork here xD
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 5835 5836 [5837] 5838 5839 ... 13325