Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5834 5835 [5836] 5837 5838 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15740996 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87525 on: September 07, 2012, 08:48:37 pm »

It would be an awesome cycle if it had a proper outlet.

Make a topic in forum games or something.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87526 on: September 07, 2012, 08:49:36 pm »

Wooooooooooo! I finally got my main computer connected to the new apartment internet!
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87527 on: September 07, 2012, 08:50:35 pm »

Hooray!
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87528 on: September 07, 2012, 08:55:52 pm »

It was getting a little awkward browsing the forums on the HTPC with roommates occasionally looking in on whatever nonsense you lot were cooking up.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87529 on: September 07, 2012, 08:56:51 pm »

Nonsense? We're always serious.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #87530 on: September 07, 2012, 09:00:59 pm »

Nonsense? We're always serious.

Serious as the grave.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87531 on: September 07, 2012, 09:02:16 pm »

Maybe even seriouser! More serious. Whatever.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87532 on: September 07, 2012, 09:04:29 pm »

It is more serious. /grammar naz- *looks at avatar* Heh. Right. You know the drill.

Today I got to hit on my lesbian friend! :D This shouldn't make me this frakkin happy but it does.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87533 on: September 07, 2012, 09:06:02 pm »

Temper that happiness with the knowledge that if you actually succeed in tempting her, she has a girlfriend that will castrate you.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87534 on: September 07, 2012, 09:09:02 pm »

Temper that happiness with the knowledge that if you actually succeed in tempting her, she has a girlfriend that will castrate you.

She wouldn't castrate me, but she certainly wouldn't be very happy about the whole ordeal. And also, I would lose far more than I would gain if I succeeded in tempting her, because she is a good friend and I need good friends more than I need sex.
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87535 on: September 07, 2012, 09:10:15 pm »

Sorry, was just trying to be facetious :)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87536 on: September 07, 2012, 09:14:18 pm »

Oh god oh yes that was an awesome couple games at FNM tonight. It got out 2 wins and 2 losses, and didn't win anything, but that last round was amazing. First game, down to the wire, at 1 health, I burn the guy to death. Second game, EVEN CLOSER to the wire this time, at 2 health, a Frost Titan ready to smash my face in, I pull out a last second blocker with Shrine of Loyal Legions, and then topdeck the burn I need to get the game. I hope it's not bad form to throw my hands in the air and shout YESSSS on winning.

I might have gone away with a prize had I not made a really careless mistake in one of the games and secured another win, but hey, shit happens.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87537 on: September 07, 2012, 10:30:15 pm »

I love you guys. No homo. Some very, very homo.

Just wanted to say that :D

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87538 on: September 07, 2012, 10:35:06 pm »

Currently tied for first place as my favorite community ever. Seriously, you all are awesome. Even the trolls and spambots are sometimes awesome.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87539 on: September 07, 2012, 10:41:58 pm »

If it were legal, I'd marry all of you.

Then I would take to the drink, having to care for so many people.

I would become abusive and disorderly. A lot of people would fall down stairs.

And then an "accident" occurs and I go to jail.

But still! Marriage!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 5834 5835 [5836] 5837 5838 ... 13325