Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5833 5834 [5835] 5836 5837 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15741070 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87510 on: September 07, 2012, 03:34:38 pm »

RedKing, do you happen to have any sort of NoScript running? Try clicking on the door in the background.
IE 8, probably the DoJ proxy...almost all ActiveX is blocked.
Silly gubmint, you can't protect yourself from the internet!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87511 on: September 07, 2012, 03:43:20 pm »

The photos of Vesta from the Dawn spacecraft. Craters, craters everywhere!

Vesta is best roughly-spherical celestial body.

Can't wait 'til it gets to Ceres.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87512 on: September 07, 2012, 04:19:22 pm »

RedKing, do you happen to have any sort of NoScript running? Try clicking on the door in the background.
Actually you can, but the governments don't fully understand the point of 'keep your important and/or top secret crap disconnected from the internet, use private networks'. Not doing so bit Iran in the power plant.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #87513 on: September 07, 2012, 04:24:28 pm »

Actually you can, but the governments don't fully understand the point of 'keep your important and/or top secret crap disconnected from the internet, use private networks'. Not doing so bit Iran in the power plant.

That isn't accurate. Stuxnet was transferred onto isolated machines through the use of strategically placed infected usb keys.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87514 on: September 07, 2012, 04:26:08 pm »

Well, sorry for misremembering the Iran part then. Rest of the point still stands.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #87515 on: September 07, 2012, 05:41:03 pm »

http://macromeme.com/dog/star-wars-gif.html

suddenly I nostalgia from when games were like that
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87516 on: September 07, 2012, 05:58:01 pm »

We really don't need yet more macromeme, but epic bear.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87517 on: September 07, 2012, 06:01:28 pm »

Maybe you peeps need a macromeme topic.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #87518 on: September 07, 2012, 06:02:10 pm »

SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87519 on: September 07, 2012, 06:05:57 pm »

Here's some non-macromeme:

MOTHERFUCKING VESTA, BITCHES.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87520 on: September 07, 2012, 06:13:04 pm »

Vesta's awesome.  It said fuck you Mars, I've got the highest mountain now!

Yes, technically it's had it for awhile and us humans just discovered it, I know.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87522 on: September 07, 2012, 07:04:17 pm »

Didn't we agree to stop filling the [emotion] threads with macromeme links something like two days ago?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #87523 on: September 07, 2012, 08:23:07 pm »

Perhaps this.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87524 on: September 07, 2012, 08:34:03 pm »

Didn't we agree to stop filling the [emotion] threads with macromeme links something like two days ago?

Yes. And like two days before that. And likely will agree again two days from now.

It's a vicious, meme-filled cycle.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.
Pages: 1 ... 5833 5834 [5835] 5836 5837 ... 13325