Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5830 5831 [5832] 5833 5834 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15746484 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87465 on: September 07, 2012, 12:21:17 am »

You guys just made me a nicer person. How did this happen?
It may or may not have involved voodoo magic. I also know nothing about it. Nope.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #87466 on: September 07, 2012, 12:22:17 am »

Dwarven insanity is a blinding, burning fire, but the light from the flame also guides you home. Welcome home, brother.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87467 on: September 07, 2012, 12:23:01 am »

The bible is actually crazy-raunchy. The amount of Begetting in it rivals the collected trashy novels at most supermarkets.

Modern Christian Fundamentalists? Much more repressed.
So, to quote the not-bible, the new people are doing it wrong?
Because you were doing it wrong, this is the happy thread. Of course a nicer outcome would ensue than in your average topic. ;)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #87468 on: September 07, 2012, 12:32:23 am »

Dwarven insanity is a blinding, burning fire, but the light from the flame also guides you home. Welcome home, brother.

This is relevant.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #87469 on: September 07, 2012, 12:34:10 am »

Yesterday I had an intense yet productive day, and slept semi-decently
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #87470 on: September 07, 2012, 01:56:17 am »

This is my 6666th post.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #87471 on: September 07, 2012, 02:00:56 am »

It menaces with spikes of evil.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #87472 on: September 07, 2012, 02:05:00 am »

I'm a hundred or so posts away from 1337 posts.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87473 on: September 07, 2012, 02:06:31 am »

My 555...6th :D
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #87474 on: September 07, 2012, 02:17:53 am »

8 hours of Borderlands Co-Op with my best internet friend. Woo!
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #87475 on: September 07, 2012, 03:17:27 am »

Cool video with Star Trek ships and Battlestar Galactica.  The story makes no sense and it definitely goes on forever and seriously those star trek ships do not move like that, but MAN these ships look pretty.  Yay for modern technology.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #87476 on: September 07, 2012, 07:09:11 am »

This pretty much sums up how I feel when I'm cooking:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #87477 on: September 07, 2012, 07:38:15 am »

So I was going to do a re-sit of an exam today. I was nervous like damn and I had troubles remembering names and dates (I always mix things up), but hell, I have to go.

I was at the appointed hour (11am) and because i know the professor is known for being late, I patiently wait for her...

11:30.... 12:00... 12:30.

Suddenly she appears and looks at me with bewildered eyes, and asks 'Oh, what are you doing here?'
'I'm waiting for you so I can re-sit the history exam.'
'Oh my goodness! I totally forgot! Well, please come next Thursday, I will remember this time.'

MFW: =D
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87478 on: September 07, 2012, 08:30:15 am »

This pretty much sums up how I feel when I'm cooking:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

YESSSSSSSSSSS.

The wizardry thing applies to other things for me, too. Calculus, programming...

Oh wait both of those *are* wizardry.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #87479 on: September 07, 2012, 09:22:41 am »

Aj am makan appel muffans. Right now I am enjoying left over apple slices with left over sugar-cinnamon mix and leftover.. "dough", maybe it's called? Muffanhalflikvid.
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 5830 5831 [5832] 5833 5834 ... 13325