Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5729 5730 [5731] 5732 5733 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15805729 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85950 on: August 19, 2012, 09:56:42 pm »

15 minutes until the Sunday Movie on Toonami Aftermath.
Some movie called "Galaxy Express 999"; never heard of it, but hey, free movie time.
Yeah, that movie is a classic piece of anime, iirc. It's probably older than some of the posters here on b12 :P E: and by some I mean including me. 1981 was the end of the original showing.

CN actually showed it once really early into toonami's original air time, I think. Either them or someone else during that time period.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85951 on: August 19, 2012, 10:02:44 pm »

Also transhumanism apparently; sounds like it could be pretty good or an absolute fail depending on execution.
Like everything else?

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #85952 on: August 19, 2012, 10:05:09 pm »

Galaxy Express 999 is very famous round the eastern parts. :3

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85953 on: August 19, 2012, 10:06:51 pm »

I demand a 100000000% commission!
And your first born.
I already have a first born. She's a girl, but she wanted boxing gloves and toy trucks for her birthday. ^_^
Mine wants to be Spider-Man. Oh, and she wants to be a Krispy Kreme donut for Halloween. (This is the same child who was a giant eyeball last year.)

I'm not deliberately raising her to be weird, it's just a happy coincidence.
My daughter wants to be Batman. We should get them together and have them fight crime.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85954 on: August 19, 2012, 10:09:52 pm »

I'll build the tank.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #85956 on: August 19, 2012, 10:14:18 pm »

So Today I found out what a Doom gate was.

Yeeaaahhh. Level 199 dragons.

ONE DAY ILL BE BACK DRAGON FACE.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85957 on: August 19, 2012, 10:17:00 pm »

What the hell game is that?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #85958 on: August 19, 2012, 10:19:01 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My daughter wants to be Batman. We should get them together and have them fight crime.
The most adorable justice league ever.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85959 on: August 19, 2012, 10:25:47 pm »

ClaDUN-X2. The game that is both a psp game and a steam game now, and a NIS one at that, so there being a lv199 dragon isn't anything like breaking the level scale.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #85960 on: August 19, 2012, 11:17:27 pm »

Having earrings is weird but I think I like them.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85961 on: August 19, 2012, 11:19:45 pm »

ClaDUN-X2. The game that is both a psp game and a steam game now, and a NIS one at that, so there being a lv199 dragon isn't anything like breaking the level scale.

Speaking of ClaDUN-X2... what is an optimal setup for Swordmages? No matter how I put mine together, she always seems to trail behind the other party members in terms of combat finesse.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #85962 on: August 20, 2012, 12:01:43 am »

Also transhumanism apparently; sounds like it could be pretty good or an absolute fail depending on execution.
Like everything else?
Hey, there are plenty of movies where the premise is bad enough that even excellent execution couldn't save it from being a terrible morass.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #85963 on: August 20, 2012, 12:15:25 am »

The flight model for the XFA-36 is pretty much finished.

As it turns out, I really suck at texturing or working in any visual artistic manner (Airplane making is engineering :P), so... could I get some help with the texture? :P

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85964 on: August 20, 2012, 12:19:58 am »

Having earrings is weird but I think I like them.
I miss mine. Haven't worn them...since I got fat. :P

Edit: And my daughter just turned exactly four years old.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 12:51:43 am by MaximumZero »

Pages: 1 ... 5729 5730 [5731] 5732 5733 ... 13325