Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5651 5652 [5653] 5654 5655 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15777390 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Hey, it's us! Just a tiny speck in the internet universe.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

So, mechs.
Lots of them. Sounds neat.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, mechs.
Lots of them. Sounds neat.

Gonna watch that like a hawk, especially if it draws inspiration from Chromehounds.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

If you check the forum stats page, I'm comfortably in the Top Ten of both Most Posts and Time Online.  Since 2008, any time I'm on my home computer, or had a free hour in college, I would open bay12forums.com pretty much on reflex, just to see what was shaking.  I've racked up nearly sixteen thousand posts, despite not touching the actual Dwarf Fortress part of the forum for the last two years.  It felt kind of like an addiction, but an essentially harmless one.  If I'm doing something with an Internet browser anyway, why not take a minute to check in with my favorite bunch of text?

Most of the last couple weeks, without even thinking about it, I just stopped looking.  Didn't see the point.  Didn't have anything to talk about, didn't expect to find anything to talk about.  Haven't really for some time, I guess.  Just a habit.

And then I was sitting here, and remembered that.  Thought about it.  Dropped in.

I still like you folks.  And I think I'm going to keep hanging around.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good you're still around, Aqizzar. The forums would be 5% less funny without your topics.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Went to a showing of North by Northwest tonight. I'd nearly forgotten that Hitchcock wasn't above using the train→tunnel visual innuendo. Quite a nice break from the routine.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

Of course we notice when you aren't around!
you are like a celebrity around these parts.
And when you are gone, these forums aren't really the same.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

This series. I'd been watching it before the thread was made, but it is awesome(ly silly).
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Most of the last couple weeks, without even thinking about it, I just stopped looking. Didn't see the point. Didn't have anything to talk about, didn't expect to find anything to talk about. Haven't really for some time, I guess. Just a habit.

And then I was sitting here, and remembered that. Thought about it. Dropped in.

I still like you folks. And I think I'm going to keep hanging around.
Hey, this happens to me occasionally. About once every four or five months, I just disappear - in much the same way. Glad I'm not the only one who does it, and also glad that you're staying hereabouts as well.

Heck, I've been here almost 4 years already, I may as well stick around!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I still like you folks.  And I think I'm going to keep hanging around.
I'll probably hang around too.  $10 is way too much for my modest wallet.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

never noticed you were gone.

I don't pay much attention to stuff.

It's not like I expected some big party to Hail The Returning Hero or anything.  Nobody pays as much attention to what you say and do as yourself.  One of the wisest things I ever heard, from somebody around here.  I think it was Cthulhu, but it could well be a lot of people.  Which is kinda the point, I guess.

Anyway, I'll hopefully have some reasons to stick around more soon.  Just gotta get off my ass about it.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Detonate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

mostly happy

Spoiler:  big image (click to show/hide)

and for the love of god, DON`T  START A Fucking Argument! I do not want to be the sole starter of one. I`m just saying that this is what i am trying to explain to these people.

Don't hotlink from 4chan, it just makes the image show up as a 4chan banner. In fact, don't hotlink at all as it creates a fuckload of problems.
Looks like that poison wasn`t good for their eyes at all.
I never thought I'd say this, but Nietzsche is just adorable.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Happeh birthday to me~ Da na na na nah~
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Happeh birthday to me~ Da na na na nah~
Congrats on surviving 1 more year on this planet :D

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

Was using mailnator to sign up for something, and saw a spam email there.
This is to bring to your notice that we are delegated from the UNITED NATIONS in Central Bank to pay 50 victims from your country who has being Victims of Internet scam .The United Nations has decided to pay you $8,500,000 USD (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) each. You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to this office as soon as possible for the immediate payment of your $8,500,000 USD compensation funds. We have been having a meeting for the past Seven months which ended Three days ago with the former secretary to the UNITED NATIONS in the person of Mr. Ban Ki-moon. (It continues for a few paragraphs).
At the end there is a link to a fake UN page, and if you actually follow the link it leads to "this webpage is available for buying"/fake search engine thing.
Just so funny, hey you were scammed, so you get $8,500,000 dollars. Oh wait what? You weren't actually scammed? Just send us your information anyways and you will get MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.
EDIT: It's made slightly less funny by the fact that people actually fall for these scans, but really, if you fall for something like this you kind of deserve it.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 01:28:22 am by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.
Pages: 1 ... 5651 5652 [5653] 5654 5655 ... 13325