Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5650 5651 [5652] 5653 5654 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15777168 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, back home after three weeks vacation. Nice break from the usual, but I'm back home. Also got bombseached at the airport, and my desktop JUST fit into the suitcase.

Now, all I have to do now is find the cat that decided to sleep on my bed while I was away and kick it's arse :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile

Never seen the animated Redwall before today. This is a lot better than I thought it would going to be.

Redwall is one of my favorite book series, is it really worth watching?
I saw that they made an animated version, and I wasn't sure if it was worth the risk of ruining my view on one of my favorite books over.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

Teehee.
Spoiler: SMBC comic (click to show/hide)
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

But are they pretty cool compared to the previous one?
They are awesomely cool, but in a different way.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Real life people in the TvTropes pantheon (sans those that I overlooked): Bruce Lee, Shakespeare, Terry Pratchet, BRIAN BLESSED, Nabeshin, Samuel L Jackson, Simon Cowell, Christopher Walken, Monty Python, Don LaFontaine, Norio Wakamoto, Michael Bay, Mel Blanc, Steven Blum, Arnie, LittleKuriboh, Faust, Chuggaaconroy, ProtonJon and NintendoCapriSun, the Mythbusters, Sir Isaac Newton, Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson, Don Bluth, Stan Lee, Steve Ditko, and Jack Kirby, David Sirlin, Doug Walker, Billy Mays, Neil Cicierega, ZUN, Tolkien, HUSSSIIIIEEEEEE!!, James Joyce, Andy Kaufman, Raocow, maybe Leonidas, Rob Liefeld, and the Status Quo. As well as Chuck Norris and a boatload of Pro Wrestlers.

Seems like 'merica has a head start in numbers, but the British ones make up for it in notability. Japan is no slouch either.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

My math teacher is pretty much the coolest math teacher ever. Sure, her responsibilities could be limited to 'submit the grades at the end of the semester', since we use a third party program for everything, including grades, and don't even have a class to attend... but she just pushed back the due date of all remaining assignments to two weeks from tomorrow, I guess because folks like me hadn't even started on this week's assignment.

Hello, full night of sleep tonight.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile

mostly happy

Spoiler:  big image (click to show/hide)

and for the love of god, DON`T  START A Fucking Argument! I do not want to be the sole starter of one. I`m just saying that this is what i am trying to explain to these people.
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So either the entire B12 community consists of aliens or we are just the exception.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

We just think we're the exception. Like everyone else.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

As a gay dude, I have nothing to say about feminism. Y'all can fight it out on your own selves.

Yey women.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just found out that Gmod 13 has a pirate language :3

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Yesterday, I ran four laps and walked eight >.> I'm so out of shape, but it was nice. The pain makes me feel alive, despite any risk of slounding deranged or masochist >_<
Also did a bunch of light weight training, like really light. I think it was 2 kg combined. Still, nice :3

I have an interview scheduled for tomorrow, and I have no idea how to do stuff, or what questions, or what they want from me... Still, I hope to get in. High school, by the way. One small step to an American college :/

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Just found out that Gmod 13 has a pirate language :3
So, like Avast A/V?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

So the new internet/TV/phone package we got yesterday is quite awesome, the speed is very sweet and rather stable (plus wireless, I can go wherever I want with my laptop :D ).

Another awesome, even if pointless and needless addition is the ability to watch Youtube on the TV, heck even Facebook, but that's a bit of a strech since typing is painfully slow :I
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Playing DnD in Baystation 12. Gotta use all of my restraint to not go deeper than that.
Pages: 1 ... 5650 5651 [5652] 5653 5654 ... 13325