Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5649 5650 [5651] 5652 5653 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15774509 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

That reminds me: I'm sure that there would be a spectacular opening ceremony if North Korea hosted the olympics.

It would be run by the tears and slave labor of tens of thousands of children, but it would be spectacular nonetheless >_>
Not as spectacular as they would have been under Kim Jong Il. That whole part where the audience holds up different cards to make the stadium change between Glorious Leader's smiling face and Nyan Cat? Breathtaking.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

That reminds me: I'm sure that there would be a spectacular opening ceremony if North Korea hosted the olympics.

It would be run by the tears and slave labor of tens of thousands of children, but it would be spectacular nonetheless >_>
Not as spectacular as they would have been under Kim Jong Il. That whole part where the audience holds up different cards to make the stadium change between Glorious Leader's smiling face and Nyan Cat? Breathtaking.
What.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

But are they pretty cool compared to the previous one?
Beijing or Vancouver?

I like London better than both so far, though.  Love how cultural it is.

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

so you did computer, so you did.
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

What.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKH1PymutJQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

What.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HJj85K_7MQ&feature=player_detailpage#t=672s

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's weird, the first time I saw that I thought it was amazing, and strange, and tiny bit scary. But the more I see it, the more the less amazing it seems, and the more scary it gets.

EDIT: So in the happy news today I played through A Mind Forever Voyaging. It was interesting, creepy, weird, and very very crazy. It's always fun to see how various people used to expect the future to turn out, the zeerust is most entertaining. But the ridiculousness of the stuff that happens did make me wonder how accurate this simulation was suppose to be(in universe).

I really wonder what was going through the creator's heads when they made the game.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 07:15:00 pm by Pnx »

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Crazy thunderstorm, huzzah!

Well, as long as our power doesn't go out like it did last time. That would suck.

edit: GODDAMN IT WHY DID I MENTION IT I JINXED MYSELF
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 07:36:35 pm by penguinofhonor »

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh hey, looks like my favorite YouTube channel didn't stop uploading forever, it was just a month. How silly.

And I got a first quote in the OOC thread. That makes one there and two brief signatures. Huzzah!
Whoa, just noticed penguinofhonor also said huzzah. Can't say it now, it'll look like I'm copying.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Never seen the animated Redwall before today. This is a lot better than I thought it would going to be.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Voice recognition is working surprisingly well.  Are dictated this entire post without correcting any errors.  One so far.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Are dictated is an awkward start to a sentance.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

R is what I thought I said.  I actually said "I".

I dictated this too if you couldn't tell.  I also have to dictate all the punctuation because it can't tell if I'm using it in speech.  Harley crop the sentence was too long to be perfect.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

R is what I thought I said.  I actually said "I".
You need more 'it' recognition, or are you trying to be confusing?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

Watched the new batman movie today.
Was fun, the villain was good (but didn't hold a candle to the joker), and had plenty of explosions and such.

And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.
Pages: 1 ... 5649 5650 [5651] 5652 5653 ... 13325