Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5646 5647 [5648] 5649 5650 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15772977 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Well, my arm (from shoulder to fingertips) has been asleep since April of '08. I haven't lost any strength in the arm itself or my grip, I haven't lost muscle tone, I haven't lost fine motor control, and the arm hasn't fallen off yet...so I'm not terribly worried about it. It's just tingly. All the time.
Ah... yeah, it's going to suck when it sponanteously combusts in another week or two.Caveat:Not actually going to happen.
Do try to film it, though, and punch something immediately after. It won't do anything but cause the fire-damaged bone to snap off and your hand go flying, but it should be interesting, anyway!
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile

Today is pay day. Yay!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guys, help me out. Should I put my avatar as Pac-loface or Gabe LoWell? I don't like doing those rotating avatars.

CHOICES AND OPTIONS:

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Pacloface.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Guys, help me out. Should I put my avatar as Pac-loface or Gabe LoWell? I don't like doing those rotating avatars.

CHOICES AND OPTIONS:

Gabe LoWell
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

... pac.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Is there any chance you could take that still frame of Gabe and make an animation out of it using the Pac-loface as a visibility mask (so that the only visible parts of gabe in a given frame of the final animation are the parts of Pac-loface that are white)?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile

Pac-loface.

Gabe Lowell freaks me out.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

I've created the monstrosity described in my last post. What has science done‽
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not saying I don't love yours. It's just that it could be more horrifying.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Needs more transparency.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Not saying I don't love yours. It's just that it could be more horrifying.

Bauglir's Paclonewell looks like he is consuming pieces of his own flesh.
Pages: 1 ... 5646 5647 [5648] 5649 5650 ... 13325