Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5644 5645 [5646] 5647 5648 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15772817 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

You can also pay a one-time payment of $300 and get free Internet, but a lot slower.
$300 (or $25/mo for one year) for a guaranteed (at least) seven years of 5 Mbps down, 1 Mbps up actually sounds pretty damn good compared to a lot of other stuff, I think. Probably caveated to a single house, I'd guess (so if you transitioned during that period you might be up creek), but from what I remember of the highway robbery pricing that's currently available in my area, just $300 for even a single year of those speeds is a pretty damn good deal, comparatively.

In same boat as Nadaka (Literally, iirc. Same state, roughly same area, I think.), though. Chances small it comes down here, even if it takes off.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

1Mbps up won't let you do much if you plan on being somekind of youtube guy (or streaming much of anything), but the down isn't half-bad. Certainly could be far better.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Why Kansas City, of all places?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

1Mbps up won't let you do much if you plan on being somekind of youtube guy (or streaming much of anything), but the down isn't half-bad. Certainly could be far better.
... It's roughly double what the best plan (at ~$70/mo) the ISP my family's more-or-less stuck with offers. Said isp's worst plan is 256Kbps/128Kbps at ~$35/mo. Comparatively, that "free" internet is a deal at literally twice the price.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Because they won, or something like that.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

ITS RAINING HUZZAH.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

ITS RAINING HUZZAH.
Its raining Balrog? Thats going to wreck havoc with the ceiling business.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because they won, or something like that.
Why do I suspect they started this thing in Kansas just so that when they start marketing it to the rest of the country they can use a tagline from the Wizard of Oz?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Honestly, that would be a good enough reason for me.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile

ITS RAINING HUZZAH.
So you're the one who's been drawing all towards you!

It keeps missing us by two or three miles

THREE FREAKING MILES!

>:I
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

BOOM.

Got a 100% on my history final.

Headshot.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

ITS RAINING HUZZAH.

THREE FREAKING MILES!

Actually, it missed my house by about half a mile. It hit our project perfectly though.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile

ITS RAINING HUZZAH.

THREE FREAKING MILES!

Actually, it missed my house by about half a mile. It hit our project perfectly though.

I'm still convinced that you're the rain thief.

I'm watching you...

Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

So I open facebook, and see this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Shirt! (click to show/hide)
*Hugs*
Pages: 1 ... 5644 5645 [5646] 5647 5648 ... 13325