Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5613 5614 [5615] 5616 5617 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791603 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Aw sweet, my friend's bartending class got cancelled tonight. Time for four hours of Monster Hunter Tri.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Quote from: Wolfy's Twitter
Just put on a party hat, was very disappointed when it didn't conjure a thief, bard and cleric for me. Would not buy again.
That's the kind of thing I would use Twitter just to see. But nobody I know on Twitter is witty enough.

Here's his twitter.
*Hugs*

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Anyone interested in Defense Grid?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

Managed to embarrass local politicians into not cutting budget for juvenile court this year. It's the only time I've had an election year work in my favor.

I think I've finally found a reason to support local journalism.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Huge storm incoming. I am pleased.
And it hit about ten seconds after I got home from work. :))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Managed to embarrass local politicians into not cutting budget for juvenile court this year. It's the only time I've had an election year work in my favor.

I think I've finally found a reason to support local journalism.
Storytime?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Went to a midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises. YEAH! Bane sounds like a murderous Mr. Handy. Catwoman wasn't stupidly out of place.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

YAY Hurricane (Or more exactly Typoon) Kanun is raining rain and gusting wind everywhere! >_<

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I made burritos for dinner! ^__^

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

hooray for very few hurricanes in Britain! (we do rarely get them. and sometimes we get, as my parents put it, the 'tail end' of a hurricane)
American Hurricane: Hundreds killed, widespread carnage, mass destruction.
British Hurricane: Two chimney pots broken, one cat missing, one frozen turkey looted from Iceland
I know it was Tornado, but it's more or less the same joke
*Hugs*

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

Ohohoho, so true.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Eat your hearts out FF fans, and gaze upon the face of your god.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

Eat your hearts out FF fans, and gaze upon the face of your god.

Holy shit, that made me choke half to death on my tea
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

This isn't really a happy thing but it was fun so whatevs.

In two and a half weeks I'm boarding a plane to Helsinki to begin my gap year in Finland (I'm an American). I just now (over Facebook) told my host brother that tornados kill half a million Americans every year.

Now here's the question.

At first glance this is a bald-faced lie told only for my own devious chuckles and is therefore unethical.

But from another standpoint, as an American in Europe, I have a duty to maintain the American mythos, and that includes carefully reinforcing some of the ridiculous ideas Europeans can have about my homeland. From that standpoint it's ethical.

Hmm.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.
Pages: 1 ... 5613 5614 [5615] 5616 5617 ... 13325