Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5610 5611 [5612] 5613 5614 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791893 times)

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile

It's a hoax site. Still brilliant.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

It's a hoax site. Still brilliant.

Oh wow, it is. The front page of it is pretty obvious satire.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Scooby and the Gang (with the help of Laurel and Hardy) already debunked this one. It was really old Mr. Crabtree who wanted to scare people away from the ski lodge so he could use it to run his stolen car ring.

That is clearly a Yeti, not a Bigfoot.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

Close friend of mine got her Master's degree in science, which means she is now qualified to be addressed as Magister, this is awesome.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Magister is one of the best possible serious real-life titles.

And also not a word according to Chrome, apparently.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Close friend of mine got her Master's degree in science, which means she is now qualified to be addressed as Magister, this is awesome.

Does she command the very powers of the base elements themselves?  And is it a degree in a particular science, or just fuckin' science!
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

YES! It finally rained today, and it was a good hard rain too. I was biting my lip in anticipation, I could smell it coming from a mile away. I took a nice long walk through the downpour, it was an almost spiritually calming experience in a way.

How have I never heard of this?! Tell me... is it still possible to become an alchemist?

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile

I have a new avatar!

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

Does she command the very powers of the base elements themselves?  And is it a degree in a particular science, or just fuckin' science!
It was physics and chemistry, so I wouldn't rule it out yet :P

How have I never heard of this?! Tell me... is it still possible to become an alchemist?
The Magister's office sounds like somewhere you'd get sent after blowing up the Alchemy building again, IMO/
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile

The feeling when you manage to double your previous Tetris highscore!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

The feeling when you manage to double your previous Tetris highscore!
Which Tetris? Phone Tetris, PC Tetris, DS Tetris (if so, which mode), or Ye Olde GB emulator Tetris? Or one I missed.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

I remember I had a highscore on Tetris DX for GB/GBC. It was over 1.5M! About double my previous best.

Then I checked online and saw someone with over 2.5M. I was crushed. Then shortly after, the game started messing up and now hardly works at all. Barely starts or runs, and doesn't save data properly anymore. It's a shame, because that was my favorite Tetris game.

Guess most of that belongs in the sad thread.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Had a very funny game of D&D today. The highlights were the Dwarf licking the bunghole of a barrel of Dwarven whiskey we found on a cart on the road because the rogue had taken the tap so he wouldn't drink away our profits; me (the elf) buying a mule/pony (it's species is ambiguous/forgotten) and riding it around the square, which attracted the attention of all the children in town; me sounding like Santa Claus when asking what was bothering a troubled little boy that the rogue had met (while riding around on my mule/pony).
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Quote from: Wolfy's Twitter
Just put on a party hat, was very disappointed when it didn't conjure a thief, bard and cleric for me. Would not buy again.
I love my friends.

*Hugs*

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Quote from: Wolfy's Twitter
Just put on a party hat, was very disappointed when it didn't conjure a thief, bard and cleric for me. Would not buy again.
That's the kind of thing I would use Twitter just to see. But nobody I know on Twitter is witty enough.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."
Pages: 1 ... 5610 5611 [5612] 5613 5614 ... 13325