Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5612 5613 [5614] 5615 5616 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791577 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

((And I think I scared the crap out of those old joggers.))
That's got me grinning like a madman, bravo

Barbar, I think you experienced that delightful sensation of you entering fight-or-flight. And flight you did!

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

I just bought me a Scott Pilgrim Vol. 1 book.

Time to start ripping it asunder.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My musical alarmclock works perfectly. I'm still waiting for my eyes to adjust, but I can safely say that good music grabs my attention a thousand fold better than a generic, irritating beeping noise.

I chose several songs to be chosen randomly for the alarm, why did I have to choose Forever Rachel as one? For my first day? It just might have grabbed my attention too thoroughly.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

My musical alarmclock works perfectly. I'm still waiting for my eyes to adjust, but I can safely say that good music grabs my attention a thousand fold better than a generic, irritating beeping noise.

I chose several songs to be chosen randomly for the alarm, why did I have to choose Forever Rachel as one? For my first day? It just might have grabbed my attention too thoroughly.

You better wish this day doesn't repeat.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

Woo Just Cause 2 sale on steam! Awesome, I've wanted it for quite long. Had to watch Zero punctuation about it before buying and it hilarious expected.

Steam sales combined with free time = Fun times. I've been able to try games that I've wanted to try for so long.  :D
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Bluh, and I bought it just a few days ago! D:

Hrm. Ah well.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Got re-immunized against tetanus and meningitis.

Fuck you disease, I'm going to go roll around in rusty dirt and kiss people with wild abandon because there's nothing you can do to me now!

Except for Hepatitis A, HPV, and Influenza. Still need those...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 11:24:30 am by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Also herpes

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile

got this from cracked

"But if you really feel like stirring up some shit, start up a conversation about comedy. Specifically, say on a public forum that you think Dane Cook is really funny. Or that Patton Oswalt isn't. People will lose their fucking minds, and if you can make it through the ensuing bile and sewage that explodes from those replies, you will walk away wanting to punch life back into its primordial state and just declare a do-over.

Read more: The 6 Stupidest Things We Use to Judge People We Don't Know | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-6-stupidest-things-we-use-to-judge-people-we-dont-know_p2/#ixzz210Mj2hYC"

Is this what happens outside of B12? Awesome I'm gonna go try!
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Ah yes, that last one irks me to no end. Really damn prevalent on the internet too: mention you're a furry or a brony or that you like Twilight in the wrong place, and people will think less of your intelligence than primordial scum. Listen to the wrong bands and you're a hipster. Listen to other bands and you're still listening to the wrong bands, only you're a mindless mainstream sheep this time.

Why is this in the happy thread? Happy you found good bait to troll with? :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile

yes, it will be hilarious! best of all il do it on the CoD forums!

I don't do that here because people are tolerant. And nice.
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

DANE COOK, FUCK YEAH

wait no the opposite
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I GOT A JOB.

SEMI-PERMANENT.

TRIAL BASIS.

STARTS TUESDAY.

ONE BUS-RIDE AWAY.

13 CAD AN HOUR.

I AM HAPPY.

SOMEONE GIVE ME MONEY. OHWAIT. I'M WORKING FOR IT, BITCHES.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Huge storm incoming. I am pleased.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Huge storm incoming. I am pleased.
Got caught in the heavy storm incoming and had to rush some construction materials to a truck before the rain caught up to us

All while clear bolts of lightning are lighting up the dark horizon
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 5612 5613 [5614] 5615 5616 ... 13325