Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5504 5505 [5506] 5507 5508 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15781565 times)

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This makes me happy. And hungry. Made the sexy pancakes today, died of mouthgasms.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Finally getting around to trying some Humble Indie Bundle V games on The Livestream, followed by some multiplayer Minecraft Pig Panic (We're building a Ham-Tram to traffic pigs across a hostile stretch of Minecraftia). Really looking forward to it.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Having a blast with Tales of Maj'Eyal's Archmage class.

Darn, manathrust is so damn powerful.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 11:46:28 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Opposing lawyer upon looking at enormous stack of paperwork he must now answer: "The hell did you even finish th...? You'd have to have .... Do you just not have a life or how the hell did you do that so quick?"

Me: "[bursts out laughing] You poor bastard.... You're going to have to hire two clerks to keep up with me. Three if I have a red bull. Settle...."

Ah, I get it now. Truean is not, in fact, a non-evil lawyer, but is instead a lawyer who has turned their intrinsic evil against other lawyers. Like... I dunno, the Punisher of lawyers.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

The Spawn of lawyers? (I don't know comics.)
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Spawn is a demon who turned Good (tm).

Punisher is a horrific monster who brutalizes even more horrific monsters. Except when he's in a crossover with Archie.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

The Hellboy of lawyers.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

While it makes plenty of sense to have lots of paperwork, what exactly did you do to require so much to surprise him with?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile

I just realized I was the one who ran over CHKilroy in his sub rosa video at the end.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Caught up with Korra. It is what's known colloquially as "the bomb".

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

While it makes plenty of sense to have lots of paperwork, what exactly did you do to require so much to surprise him with?
Got into a case against him.

I mean come on, if your superpower is being able to churn out loads of paperwork, wouldn't you use it whenever possible?

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Going through MSPA for the first time*; this is excellent*! :D
Currently at the end of Act 5

*Or at least, it gets excellent after the first few dozen pages; I had previously given up on it twice when I got bored by the first bit.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes I caught up with Korra as well. It was certainly something.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes I caught up with Korra as well. It was certainly something.
Korra?
Pages: 1 ... 5504 5505 [5506] 5507 5508 ... 13325