Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5502 5503 [5504] 5505 5506 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779288 times)

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I did that too, can you bypass it? Because it was annoying.
I looked at a walkthrough when I got sufficiently fed up with it. You have to
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

I saw a guy I know supporting one of his friends that not very many people like, for a reason I would prefer not to describe, on Facebook (yes, I have a Facebook). It's good to see he has trustworthy and dependable friends, especially after what he did. People sure are great.

Wait, dumb copyright laws still exist. Never mind on the last point. Just kidding, I still think people are pretty great.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

(yes, I have a Facebook)
Shuuuuunnnn.
Shuuuuuuunnnn the non-beliieeeevvvvverrrrr.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Originally, I was going to say "yes I have a Facebook, you can shoot me now" but then someone definitely would have shot me and I don't exactly enjoy being shot.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

I have Facebook.  Don't understand the shame of it.  It's just a tool.  Social media is a tool, with many uses.  So what if a majority of people use it for narcissistic banal noise-making.  Forums get a bad rep for being full of trolls, yet here we are.

Also, I gave up on privacy a looong time ago.  If I don't want it to be public knowledge, it doesn't get digitized.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 02:28:46 am by SalmonGod »
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Summer is over, goodbye several months of nonstop 40 degree weather.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just finished Analogue: A Hate Story. Good god, the people that made those games are absolute geniuses. The plot...... You can't just slap down a shitty plot and almost no graphics and expect someone to play it, they must have put a hell of a lot of time into this.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How long was it? From the demo, I gathered that it would be about four hours, at the rate I read.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How long was it? From the demo, I gathered that it would be about four hours, at the rate I read.
It took me about six, but I got confused a lot. Plus there's at least three endings, if you wanna try for more.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aww yeah, time to listen to some awesome music! :D
This is what always happens when I go on Youtube... See y'all at 6AM, I'll still be here, a few megabytes poorer but a whole heap happier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVEhDrJzM8E
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

After some research I've decided to give a try to first-generation antihystaminics as a way to address my allergies and sleeplessness. It's worth a shot. At the very least this isn't tollerance-inducing.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Aww yeah, time to listen to some awesome music! :D
This is what always happens when I go on Youtube... See y'all at 6AM, I'll still be here, a few megabytes poorer but a whole heap happier.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVEhDrJzM8E
youtuberepeat.com

Makes it alot easier to listen to music :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Or youtuberepeater
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Ate a pizza.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile

So yesterday was pretty much the best day of my life thus far. An accumulation of minor happies (watching Adventure Time in a movie theatre, chocolate, introducing my friends to We Love Katamari, converting a friend to ponies) and two major happies (meeting up with my friends, and meeting my girlfriend for the first time - she is so nice to cuddle oh my god) makes for a pretty awesome day.

Oh yeah, and I'm 18 now. So there's that.
くコ:彡
Pages: 1 ... 5502 5503 [5504] 5505 5506 ... 13325