Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5461 5462 [5463] 5464 5465 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15746250 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

I fear that the all-cheater games will be the most entertaining, though.

This is true of every competitive thing ever.
Indeed.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Indeed.

Can I enter a weight lifting competition if I'm driving a bulldozer?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Indeed.
Oh, if only that were real.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Indeed.

Can I enter a weight lifting competition if I'm driving a bulldozer?
Only if you augment it into your flesh, or so I would assume. And if not, you would just get beat by the next guy over with a much bigger lifting machine.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

That's why you hire the other guy to do it for you. Hell, why stop at 1 guy? Hire a dozen.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Went to stay with my parents for a Friday night, so my mother doesn't go completely crazy.  Things that happened:

* Cut my hand wide open taking out the trash.
* Artichoke chicken pasta with banana pudding for desert.
* My cat hates me, and spent the whole time jumping into my lap to then go sit in my mother's lap.
* Reaffirmed my disgust with Steven Spielberg's directorial skills (oh my God, War Horse is hilariously trite).
* A clearly drug addled woman with no shoes came knocking on the door asking us to hide her from the cops.  We let her borrow a cell phone, which earned us a conversation with her husband, who was in the process of being arrested and asked us to hide her from the cops.  Then the cops showed up.

All in all, I came home for a Friday night expecting to be bored silly, and it's basically been oddity central since I walked in.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

So, did you hide her from the cops?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

* A clearly drug addled woman with no shoes came knocking on the door asking us to hide her from the cops.  We let her borrow a cell phone, which earned us a conversation with her husband, who was in the process of being arrested and asked us to hide her from the cops.  Then the cops showed up.
Huh.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

So, did you hide her from the cops?

Y'know, I almost might have, but my mother went fucking ballistic at the sight of her, and spent the whole time shooing her off like a stray dog.  So I got to watch my mother screaming "I don't have any money!" in her pajamas waving her arms around with a cigarette and cell phone in hand, and the woman yelling "THANK YOU" over and over as she fell off the porch demanding a "You're welcome", as the cops are walking up the driveway shining flashlights at everyone.

Not to mention the sitcom-esque sight of my mother slapping my step-dad around to wake his ass up off the couch while all this is going on.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 11:35:16 pm by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Cheater Games might be fun to watch for a few minutes, but I doubt they'd be fun to play.  Once it's only cheaters, all the skript kiddies and casual cheaters will leave and all that'll be left is the hardcore 4channers who've fully immersed themselves in the internet's Mobius Irony Hyperfuck where everything is a joke and nothing is true.  So, it'll probably be a bunch of obese demihumans screaming the n-word at each other, knowing full well that no one in the room is capable of being offended by it, and thinking it's hilarious.
Shoes...

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cheater Games might be fun to watch for a few minutes, but I doubt they'd be fun to play.  Once it's only cheaters, all the skript kiddies and casual cheaters will leave and all that'll be left is the hardcore 4channers who've fully immersed themselves in the internet's Mobius Irony Hyperfuck where everything is a joke and nothing is true.  So, it'll probably be a bunch of obese demihumans screaming the n-word at each other, knowing full well that no one in the room is capable of being offended by it, and thinking it's hilarious.

I think we need to come up with new insults. The old ones just aren't really offensive to enough people anymore.
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Might I propose "Leprous offspring of a flee-riddled Chupacabra"?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I'm partial to "n'wah".
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Might I suggest, 4channer?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Got a haircut and a glasses repair today.  Mere hours later, a cute girl starts chatting with me.  I can't help but feel the two events are related.
Pages: 1 ... 5461 5462 [5463] 5464 5465 ... 13325