Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5415 5416 [5417] 5418 5419 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754730 times)

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile

My 2 concerns were that they needed to have a sensible cable thickness (Or my cat will chew through it), and they needed a Microphone. Decent sound quality is just a nice side-effect.

Now I only need a dark room and I can scare the crap out of myself in Amnesia!
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

I'm pretty sure they have mikes if you use the iPhone version.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Graduated High School.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Congratulations on completion of the Tutorial. Hope you're ready for things to get a bit harder now.

Which difficulty level are you going to be choosing?

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pro-tip don't choose "Lawyer", it's haaaaaard.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Also, Truean will be annoyed that you didn't follow her advice.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Graduated High School.
Seriously? I thought you were older for some reason.

Also, congrats. Which one? (My wife went to Broughton)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Graduated High School.
I thought the same thing. o.0

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Graduated High School.
Nope. Been 18 for about five months now. Joined this forum not long after I turned 16, if memory serves.
Your wife went to my now ex-school, then.
I'm going to Appalachian State University next year. No major selected yet, but I think I might look into their solar cell program. Mountains are good for that, after all, and we do need better solar cells. Also, I'd get to say that I literally have a degree in Sustainability.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

Some jackass friend of a friend quoted Leviticus at me about being gay.... The same old 18:22 shit.

"You like that book do you? Too obvious for me to say you're probably wearing a cotton rayon or polyester shirt and Leviticus forbids mixed threads.

There's really just one thing you should know: Leviticus 19:28 forbids tattoos.... [looks at the ink all over his arm].... 'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord.' ................. Yeah...."

Ah, morons, demanding laws conform to a book they pretend to worship but never bothered to read.... :P

What did I miss this time?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 02:57:51 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Some jackass friend of a friend quoted Leviticus at me about being gay.... The same old 18:22 shit.

"You like that book do you? Too obvious for me to say you're probably wearing a cotton rayon or polyester shirt and Leviticus forbids mixed threads.

There's really just one thing you should know: Leviticus 19:28 forbids tattoos.... [looks at the ink all over his arm].... 'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord.' ................. Yeah...."

Ah, morons, demanding laws conform to a book they pretend to worship but never bothered to read.... :P

What did I miss this time?
Law School.

Also, nice job.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Graduated High School.
Nope. Been 18 for about five months now. Joined this forum not long after I turned 16, if memory serves.
Your wife went to my now ex-school, then.
I'm going to Appalachian State University next year. No major selected yet, but I think I might look into their solar cell program. Mountains are good for that, after all, and we do need better solar cells. Also, I'd get to say that I literally have a degree in Sustainability.

I have a buddy at a company in Maine that's working on photovoltaics... specifically casting microscopic silicon circuits through some kind of complicated additive/subtractive process. Seems to pay well, too.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

MSH has chosen... EASY MODE.

:P

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

If you think it pays well now you'll be very jealous of your buddy when solar power takes off in four or five years.

The oil wells will run dry by 2070, but the burning plasma of Sol will sustain us for quite a while yet.
MSH has chosen... EASY MODE.

:P
oh well arent you a comedian
No Gods, No Masters.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 12:31:00 am by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 5415 5416 [5417] 5418 5419 ... 13325