Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5413 5414 [5415] 5416 5417 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15752881 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Evangelion's theme. It's quite catchy.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Cruel Angel Thesis remains one of my favorite OP songs.  I know it's good if I download multiple versions...or know the name actually.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

We can change our custom titles on Technic forums again. I can be an asshat prima-donna once more, getting used to the new software too.
♥♥♥~Yay~♥♥♥
*Hugs*

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Cruel Angel Thesis remains one of my favorite OP songs.  I know it's good if I download multiple versions...or know the name actually.

I know it's good when I never skip it when watching a bunch of episodes in a row. Nothing else I've seen so far can attest to that.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I know it's good when I never skip it when watching a bunch of episodes in a row. Nothing else I've seen so far can attest to that.
I think the only other series I've done that for is Higurashi.

Wait, I mentioned Higurashi in the happy thread. The hell is wrong with me?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

My cat is not sick anymore and is back to playing with milk jug rings on the carpet.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

My cat is not sick anymore and is back to playing with milk jug rings on the carpet.

It's like those things were made for cats.  Whenever I see someone who owns actual cat toys, I just want to ask why?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

This picture. It is a silly picture. But true.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Going out for icecream at 1:31 PM with said chick.

Why? Because women; fuck logic.

Fuck it, at least I get ice cream.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

You don't even need the because women there, ice cream is its own reason if its good enough.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

This picture. It is a silly picture. But true.
Referral Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/HijackedByGanonC_6941.jpg" on this server.

Reference #24.5e941160.1339122957.21e53d1d
:-\
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Weird. I right clicked on the picture to get to that link and it worked fine. This Page.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 12:32:26 am by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

joemoben

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just learned about the ultimate badass, who exists in the SCP universe thingamajig, and has managed to quell 2 things that were generally considered unstoppable, via tossing catpiss on a unstoppable vampire solely on a bet, later riding the other one like a horse. All of this done with generally going with the backups of, and I'm quoting here, 'Wing It,' 'Make Something Up,' 'Cross That Bridge When I Come To It,' and 'Put My Head Between My Knees And Kiss My Ass Goodbye.'

I think I'm in love.  :P

All of this is on this page of the SCP wiki.  http://www.scp-wiki.net/duke-till-dawn
Something about this game makes me wonder why God lets it exist.
Say, if you give birth on a ranch and then murder your baby will a corpse drop be guaranteed?

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just introduced my rather non-tech savvy mother to Firefox after she kept complaining about her computer being slow (she was using IE). She seems satisfied with it thus far though I think part of the problem wasn't just using IE but that possibly her wireless card isn't equipped to take advantage of our fast internet.
Pages: 1 ... 5413 5414 [5415] 5416 5417 ... 13325