Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5417 5418 [5419] 5420 5421 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754279 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

And not finishing High School is Insane difficulty. For one thing, you're restricted to two class paths: Criminal and "You Want Fries With That?".
Oh, come on. You can totally take the Criminal path even if you aren't a dropout.

Why, some of the richest businessmen in America have taken part of the Criminal path! Most of them, in fact!

Nah, that's the "Arrogant Thieving Bastard" prestige class. They just leveled up as Lawful Evil Businessmen and took it when they got bored with the system.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

And not finishing High School is Insane difficulty. For one thing, you're restricted to two class paths: Criminal and "You Want Fries With That?".
Oh, come on. You can totally take the Criminal path even if you aren't a dropout.

Why, some of the richest businessmen in America have taken part of the Criminal path! Most of them, in fact!

Nah, that's the "Arrogant Thieving Bastard" prestige class. They just leveled up as Lawful Evil Businessmen and took it when they got bored with the system.
You can also get it with a max-leveled Con Artist.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

You can also get it with a max-leveled Con Artist.

That's a cross class skill for people with a conscience, but based on WIS all the same.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Man, maybe I shouldn't of leveled up in Bard.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Well duh! I didn't say it was restricted to Insane mode. Tends to be popular across all modes and background options because of the high gold return. It's balanced at the low levels because you have the Prone to Incarceration weakness. But at the higher levels, you get the Too Rich To Jail perk and the whole thing gets seriously OP.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, the problem with Insane mode is that you are COMPLETELY RESTRICTED to those (and a few other less than desirable) options. To really get the most out of the criminal path you really need to cross-class into it and use synergy from another path to realize it's full potential.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Man, maybe I shouldn't of leveled up in Bard.
You think you've got it bad? At least badass lute skills will get you laid. Trying being a Level 3 Scholar who used STR and CON as dump stats.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

We need to make a scale or something of this now, its both interesting and silly. Google Doc, maybe?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

Yeah, the problem with Insane mode is that you are COMPLETELY RESTRICTED to those (and a few other less than desirable) options. To really get the most out of the criminal path you really need to cross-class into it and use synergy from another path to realize it's full potential.

It's really the low INT, WIS, and CHA scores that seem to get in the way there. Every drug dealer I've seen looks exactly like you'd expect. Three piece suit that shit up and "travel on business." You're moving hundreds of thousands of dollars in product but you can't manage a $250 suit? Really? They get caught cause they're dumb and they use.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

Well this is random.

Anyways: SKYRIM! SkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrimSkyrim!

Currently playing as a Khajiit and focusing on combat skills. It's just so much fun. And the books! The books! So many books! I'm running out of space to store them.

And M'aiq. M'aiq is awesome. And Sheogorath.

Plus: The fact that Charles Martinet provides the voice for a freaking dragon is just awesome.

To sum it up: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 04:08:02 pm by Vorthon »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's really the low INT, WIS, and CHA scores that seem to get in the way there. Every drug dealer I've seen looks exactly like you'd expect. Three piece suit that shit up and "travel on business." You're moving hundreds of thousands of dollars in product but you can't manage a $250 suit? Really? They get caught cause they're dumb and they use.
Not only is it classy, it helps you smuggle drugs!

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site

Not 100% of the time, but I dropped out because High School was to easy. (99.9% percentile verbal skills 99.7 math skills on standardized tests)
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Yeah, but you got some kind of degree, don't you?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not 100% of the time, but I dropped out because High School was to easy. (99.9% percentile verbal skills 99.7 math skills on standardized tests)
Nice.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look, we're not saying a good player with godlike stats can't handle insane difficulty. :P

But it would be better as "not EVEN finished high school", yes.

Failing the tutorial and then getting shoved right into the game and leaving the tutorial early because you can already handle the rest of the game are two very different things.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 04:56:15 pm by GlyphGryph »
Pages: 1 ... 5417 5418 [5419] 5420 5421 ... 13325