Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5391 5392 [5393] 5394 5395 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15763582 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Now I need to play RCT2...

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Yay, Bastion soundtrack! And it has enough of a beat to program to. :D

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Yeah, i have the soundtrack too, its awesome <3
Tough windows media player isnt exactly very helpfull in playing them.
any tips?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

any tips?
Use something better than WMP for media. (Winamp, VLC, the media player in the cccp pack, all of those have worked for me before)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Who wouldn't want to visit this park? Really.

EDIT:
Turns out this site still keeps at least RCT2 relevantly up to date. Some really cool stuff here.

I went ahead and imported that track into RCT3

And it was good.

Spoiler: Here we go: (click to show/hide)
Holy mother of WTF, Japa.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

any tips?
Personally, I always use VLC Player because it plays basically everything (except for .wma and .wmv), even if it's technically broken.
Also, yes, the Bastion soundtrack is great.
For those unlucky few of you who don't know already: The Humble Indie Bundle 5 is out and it is amazing. That's probably the highest average I've ever seen on a Humble Bundle.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

I use Winamp myself. VLC would work too.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, thanks :D

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

EDIT:
Turns out this site still keeps at least RCT2 relevantly up to date. Some really cool stuff here.

And it was good.

I didn't do much. I just imported the tracks that guy made from RCT2.

Now recreating the rest of the park by hand, THAT's crazy.

* Japa may or may not be doing that.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile

Cortex Command released build 27, now featuring single-player campaign, balanced factions, and browncoat weaponry
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile

EDIT:

And it was good.

Want ride.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can come this afternoon, i recommend  bringing food, as none will be served during the journey.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I'm still thinking about that girl that I'm not even sure is ignoring me or not, despite me just going all around town yesterday doing whatever just to take my mind off her. I called her Wednesday once and Thursday once, but I couldn't even get a hold of her. Is it ok, after waiting for a few days, to call a third time? I'm just really nervous is all, nervous that since I'm the man and a little bit older than her that I'm expected to take the initiative regardless. But I also don't want to call too much and seem like a loser.

Phone calls always fill me with anxiety, but I just want this one thing to determine if I'm just wasting my time thinking about her or not, I can't be chasing dead leads afterall.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I'm still thinking about that girl that I'm not even sure is ignoring me or not, despite me just going all around town yesterday doing whatever just to take my mind off her. I called her Wednesday once and Thursday once, but I couldn't even get a hold of her. Is it ok, after waiting for a few days, to call a third time? I'm just really nervous is all, nervous that since I'm the man and a little bit older than her that I'm expected to take the initiative regardless. But I also don't want to call too much and seem like a loser.

Phone calls always fill me with anxiety, but I just want this one thing to determine if I'm just wasting my time thinking about her or not, I can't be chasing dead leads afterall.

Since she apparently didn't tell you that she'd be under the radar for the next few days, I would find it quite reasonable for you to call her and ask what's up. If she doesn't answer, text her a polite message and find out where you two stand. You turn into a loser when it's clear that you two aren't a item and you still cling on. Just figuring out where you stand and then moving on appropriately, whether towards a deeper relationship or singlehood, is the adult thing to do.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

The bad news is that the computers I used to keep up with stuff were closed down a week or two ago when the system suporting them closed for the summer.

Good news? Only a week before I return home.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 5391 5392 [5393] 5394 5395 ... 13325