Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5390 5391 [5392] 5393 5394 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15761184 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Who wouldn't want to visit this park? Really.

EDIT:
Turns out this site still keeps at least RCT2 relevantly up to date. Some really cool stuff here.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 10:21:52 pm by Itnetlolor »

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

After about an hour and a half of wrangling with the newly installed Ubuntu on my laptop, I have managed to install Codeblocks and have a general idea of what apt-get does.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

*checks TV listings, sees Serenity, realizes he doesn't get that channel*
FUCK
*tries anyway, realizes it works*
FUCK YEAH

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Ponies, Bleach, and baked goods engraved with cutie marks with GF. Tomorrow's going to be a good day.
That sounds like an amazing day.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

EDIT:
Turns out this site still keeps at least RCT2 relevantly up to date. Some really cool stuff here.

I went ahead and imported that track into RCT3

And it was good.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile

Eh, to be honest, tophats are douchy by proxy due to the nature of aristocracy and a perceived superiority over their fellow man.

I would go so far as to contend that tophats 'elevate' you above all others, thereby declaring your mastery over them and an overt phallic symbol of dominance.

</Freud>

HAHA. Always wanted to do that. But seriously, tophats make you look like a douche 95% of the time.
Little bit of a late reply, but this is happy-thread-worthy anyway. On Thursday evening I found out that top hats make me look like Slash.
くコ:彡

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Played bastion for the first time.

WTF.
This game is so much awesome <3

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Saw The Avengers Friday night.

Hells to the yes.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Dammit when I finally get to see that movie, it'll have been out for like 3 years. It's like my experience with Portal all over again.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

Dammit when I finally get to see that movie, it'll have been out for like 3 years. It's like my experience with Portal all over again.
Be more like me, dont even know it exists until you experience it. Then tell everyone about that cool new thing that everyone already knows about.

[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spammed ":D" at a friend for 10 minutes. EDIT: make that 15
It was glorious.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 05:55:35 am by miauw62 »

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Found my CD with Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom, I thought I lost it last summer.

Game times c:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

I like where this is going.
Guy who shouts about how it should be easy to block copyright pirates get shot down, as much as you can shoot down someone at a polite-ish conference.

Oh yes. This is absolutely delicious, if it had a flavor.

Go Techdirt! And go Google, for knowing how the internet works too!
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like where this is going.
Guy who shouts about how it should be easy to block copyright pirates get shot down, as much as you can shoot down someone at a polite-ish conference.

Oh yes. This is absolutely delicious, if it had a flavor.

Go Techdirt! And go Google, for knowing how the internet works too!

EDIT:
Found out that DF worl generation finally works in fulscreen :D
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 07:55:43 am by miauw62 »

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

EDIT:

I went ahead and imported that track into RCT3

And it was good.

Spoiler: Here we go: (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 5390 5391 [5392] 5393 5394 ... 13325