Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5393 5394 [5395] 5396 5397 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15763281 times)

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Ahaha, I've read that one. Unless there's more than one with that plot line, anyway. Is good ZnT xover! Pleasing read.

E: Yes, Unfamiliar. Facehugger has another decent fic or two, iirc. Also see spacebattles is letting guests browse again, which is happy thread content for Frumple.

E2: Also see unfamiliar hasn't been updated since last time I read it. Less happy. Infinite Patience Powers, activate! Form of: Still Waiting For Next Eldritch Asylum Chapter!

I forgot to mention that. Joys all around today. As for the last bit, he/she/it posted last Thursday that they're working on the next batch of chapters, so at least it isn't dead.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

I just found this:
http://www.gamemusicbundle.com/
HELL. YES.
WHY DID THIS COME WHEN I HAVE NO INTERNET MONEY!!!
Darn, there's Protodome in it. I need my chiptune-jazz fix!

Why must I have no way to throw me monies over the nets?!
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

Watching Electric Bogaloo 2: The Quickening. Awesome movie.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

And then today did indeed turn out to be awesome, ending in a nice hike/run through the woods in the dead of night with GF. That was pretty amazing. That's pretty much all I have to say on the matter.

Andrew425

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just found the greatest website,

I am so happy

http://whoselineonline.org/

May the mass times acceleration be with you

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I have just seriously embarked on the journey of writing a Half Life/Zero no Tsukaima crossover; the summoning spell hijacks the doorway of the gondola at the end of HL1 from the G-Man's portal. Heck, the color schemes on the portals even match. I will be using absolutely no lines for Gordon Freeman, barring extremely unforseen circumstances arising. I'm practically giggling at the thought of this.  :D

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Chatting with cute chick at midnight, tells me she wishes it wasn't so cold and that its stupid of her to wish she had some hot chocolate with cream. I was hungry anyway so I walked to the local 24/7 convenience store half-way across town, bought a half-sub and her hot chocolate, fumbled with the cup, made a mess, over-flowed, couldn't find a top, couldn't find cream, burned my hand, and more or less made an ass of myself. Finally managed to get everything in working order and made my way to her house. I was about to text her to come outside and she randomly came outside to find me there, and smiled. I gave her the hot chocolate and we spent til 2:15 AM together on her front porch.

Woo, bonus points for pleasant surprise! <3

I will now go to sleep a happy man.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Had a good night of DDO. Not only did I level (woo! Free spells and more spell slots!), but I finally got my Eternal Wand of Acid Splash, so now I can pretty much spam acid at things without having to worry about mana use. If it can hit multiple targets at once (not tested it yet) it will make my Acid Spray spell completely obsolete (it pretty much is already, I just use it to hit multiple foes and get in attacks while more powerful spells are on cooldown).

EDIT: Actually, it looks like Acid Spray does more damage at higher levels. Still, this is free (as in, no mana cost) attacks. Plus it's an eternal wand, at the very least I'll have something to use if my other eternal wand is out of charges and I'm out of mana.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 02:03:24 am by Kadzar »
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Chatting with cute chick at midnight, tells me she wishes it wasn't so cold and that its stupid of her to wish she had some hot chocolate with cream. I was hungry anyway so I walked to the local 24/7 convenience store half-way across town, bought a half-sub and her hot chocolate, fumbled with the cup, made a mess, over-flowed, couldn't find a top, couldn't find cream, burned my hand, and more or less made an ass of myself. Finally managed to get everything in working order and made my way to her house. I was about to text her to come outside and she randomly came outside to find me there, and smiled. I gave her the hot chocolate and we spent til 2:15 AM together on her front porch.

Ehndras, you sly dawg!
If only the girls I know would request that of me. I would be happy to oblige.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

I have just seriously embarked on the journey of writing a Half Life/Zero no Tsukaima crossover; the summoning spell hijacks the doorway of the gondola at the end of HL1 from the G-Man's portal. Heck, the color schemes on the portals even match. I will be using absolutely no lines for Gordon Freeman, barring extremely unforseen circumstances arising. I'm practically giggling at the thought of this.  :D

What...?

Oh gods, the mental imageries! @_@
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Off to my first real job. :D

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Ehndras, you sly dawg!
If only the girls I know would request that of me. I would be happy to oblige.

She didn't really request it outright, more like vaguely mention that she had a strange craving for late night hot chocolate but that it is insane at the current time, temperature, and weather.

Still, made her ultra-happy. :)
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Trying to introduce some local TF2 community players to DF.
One of them is slowly giving way. Its like pulling a big rock out of the ground, thinking it wont work at first, but then seeing it come out by a LIIITLE bit.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Make sure to buy him a copy of this:
http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920022565.do
Pages: 1 ... 5393 5394 [5395] 5396 5397 ... 13325