Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5360 5361 [5362] 5363 5364 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15781003 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I love getting 30/30 on a minor revision, especially when everybody else has less :3

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Not unless babies pop out directly after procreation. That would be weird.
OTOH, paternity tests would be a thing of the past.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Well, one of my RL friends has his b-day yesterday too.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones

Spoiler: My dogs. :3 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:16:04 pm by Lord Dullard »

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile

... And final exam is over, which means summer has just begun. (Well, I have to get report card from school on Saturday.) Now it is month of laziness before my summer job begins.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

Secretary stuck up for me against boss' completely unreasonable expectations while laughing as though it was a joke, "But [name] he only has one day...."

It got the damn point across though. :)
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

MY BRAIN IS FULL OF DAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Secretary stuck up for me against boss' completely unreasonable expectations while laughing as though it was a joke, "But [name] he only has one day...."

It got the damn point across though. :)

Took me a litte working out what that meant, then I realised that the "he" was you. I so wasnt processing you as the "he"...
This is a blank sig.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm trying to think of movies to watch with my new lady friend, but my preference for amazing old things is showing, and I'm not sure she'd be into it as much as I am as she's more subscribed into the modern style that's prevalent in movies nowadays.

I'm not sure, so I just started getting my favorite movies into one pile: The John Carpenter classics collection like They Live, The Thing, Village of the Damned, Prince of Darkness. For action I got Mad Max 3 Beyond thunderdome, Escape from New York, Where Eagles Dare, and A mess of Stephen Chow flicks. A touch of comedy wouldn't hurt, and she likes outrageous things so I thought I'd pull out Pootie Tang, but I'm not sure since it's kinda obscure if awesome. Then Dr. Strangelove on the top because goddamnit why not, we might watch it.

Does anyone else have any ideas? I seriously can't think of anything that was made in the last 10 years, and I'm lost, just completely lost trying to think of movies that couples watch.

I can support Kaijyuu's Kung Fu Pandas. Another good comedy would be The Big Lebowski. But really, just ask her what she likes and let her pick (before or after you've watched some John Awesomepenter). You don't have to provide for everything.

I appreciate the advice, though I'm not sure how good these childrens movies are. I mean, Pixar has upped the ante wayyy more than I would have guessed in this day and age, cause I remember watching How to Train Your Dragon, and that was awesome.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Pixar is generally awesome, though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones

MY BRAIN IS FULL OF DAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW

Yep, they do tend to have that effect. It's how they lure you into thinking they're completely innocent so they can chew all of your shoes and furniture into oblivion.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Hair that's dyed in a gradient looks really good. I didn't know this was something that could be done with hair.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

I got to go scouting for new airsoft locations today with my friends, and we looked at some nice woodland in a rural area. It needs some clearing out in some parts because of the super dense foliage, but it's very good with interspersed clearings and tons of cover. Also when we got there, I decided to get on the roof of my friend's Kia and have him drive around through the rural area. I almost fell off, but it was a blast.

On top of that, I've finally made my decision with those two girls that were trying to get me, told the one that it just wouldn't work out. I feel kind of bad for that but I'm incredibly happy that that's over.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Spoiler: This made me laugh (click to show/hide)
Considering his age, Gene has no reason to have almost as many scars as Vash (though I think I've heard some people sort of justify it by saying he got them when he crashed his escape pod or something).
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Dem drawstring pants.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 5360 5361 [5362] 5363 5364 ... 13325