Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5310 5311 [5312] 5313 5314 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15826361 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Whew, more exercise. I feel like a champ.

25 minutes on the elliptical this time. Probably still wimpy, but I'm just going to increase it by 5 minutes every day until I start having trouble, and then stick there. I don't want muscles, I just want more endurance, maybe a little extra calorie burning, and this ridiculous "I'm a champ" feeling.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile

Whew, more exercise. I feel like a champ.

25 minutes on the elliptical this time. Probably still wimpy, but I'm just going to increase it by 5 minutes every day until I start having trouble, and then stick there. I don't want muscles, I just want more endurance, maybe a little extra calorie burning, and this ridiculous "I'm a champ" feeling.

What's an elliptical?

I mostly do hand weights & press ups for my fitness. An elliptical sounds interesting though!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't understand how people can use ellipticals. They are so fucking painful it boggles my mind.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

I managed to actually jog an entire mile for the first time in my life today, and it feels pretty fucking good.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I finally got quote-sigged! My life dreams are complete, my aspirations reached!

Nowhere to go but down from here, of course...

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

I managed to actually jog an entire mile for the first time in my life today, and it feels pretty fucking good.

What makes that image sweet are the little details - the syringes, the playboy, and the box.
This is a blank sig.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That is an incredible image.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

My Dad has a cat (Oscar). He once showed up with the head of a dog. Its probably best we never found the rest of it.
Who's a cute little kitty? You are! Yes you are! :D
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile

I don't understand how people can use ellipticals. They are so fucking painful it boggles my mind.

Are you absolutely crazy?  Ellipticals, painful?

You must have some injury that's the polar-opposite counterpart to mine.  My knees are a bit screwed up (it's inherited), so I can't easily jog or bike without it being agonizing after 5-10 minutes.  The only rapid-leg-motion-based cardio that I can do very well is ellipticals, and they are completely painless for me, I could go for hours.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

From the knees about a foot up and a foot down from practically the moment I step on the things it's at least unpleasant. The whole motion is just so incredibly unnatural and distorts the shape of my body in weird ways, applying all sorts of strange torque to my joints. I can't do any more than a couple minutes before I'm in agony.

Clearly I'm just weird or they wouldn't sell so well, but I just don't understand. o_O

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Huh...I could see that happening if you have your feet twisted sideways.  Good posture is important.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/unisex/frustrations/e718/?pfm=homepage_Featured_9_e718

Yes.... Very yes....

The implied, "shut the hell up client, because it's your damn fault" is delicious.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What I like are step machines. Step machines and rowing machines. Now those can be fun, and no pain at all from either.

Cardio rowing machines are tough to find though.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Step machines are the worst for me.  :(  But then again, bad knees.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There's a machine LIKE an elliptical, but thats slides around instead of moving in the elliptical shape. A trek...something. I think.

I just remembered them, and those things are seriously awesome. Good for people with bad knees, don't tear me to pieces like ellipticals do, one of the few machines me and the wife can enjoy together.
Pages: 1 ... 5310 5311 [5312] 5313 5314 ... 13326