Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5311 5312 [5313] 5314 5315 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15826297 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/unisex/frustrations/e718/?pfm=homepage_Featured_9_e718

Yes.... Very yes....

The implied, "shut the hell up client, because it's your damn fault" is delicious.
Darn you, Truean. Now I want that shirt, despite my decision to save the money I have for awhile.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Ah, just got an email from Topatco that my Karkat shirt shipped.

I'll be dressing like a certain angry pale grey creature from another universe in no time (meaning 2-5 business days).

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/unisex/frustrations/e718/?pfm=homepage_Featured_9_e718

Yes.... Very yes....

The implied, "shut the hell up client, because it's your damn fault" is delicious.
Darn you, Truean. Now I want that shirt, despite my decision to save the money I have for awhile.

O, I'm not buying the shirt, but the saying has always been true.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Today so far: thinkgeek order arrives, exercise, nice shower, good shave, healthy lunch. Feels fucking incredible, man.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Yes.... Very yes....

You need that to be a tie. Or to wear that t-shirt to your first client meeting. Or every client meeting. Or meetings with other lawyers. Or everywhere in general.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seems like a hilarious case of casual Friday appropriate clothing.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

Yes.... Very yes....

You need that to be a tie. Or to wear that t-shirt to your first client meeting. Or every client meeting. Or meetings with other lawyers. Or everywhere in general.

Frankly yes, it's been part of my introductory talk for years, or rather something similar to it. At some point, the client got arrested/sued/evicted, and not me.... Course, they'll blame me and pray no one thinks of the obvious: blaming them.... Then if you get them off they were "clearly innocent" and you "couldn't have had to do that much work." If you lose then you're just a bastard.... There's no winning in that respect either way.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site

There's a machine LIKE an elliptical, but thats slides around instead of moving in the elliptical shape. A trek...something. I think.

I just remembered them, and those things are seriously awesome. Good for people with bad knees, don't tear me to pieces like ellipticals do, one of the few machines me and the wife can enjoy together.

I have a NordicTracl, it's nice, but don't have enough free space in the house to set it up.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That is definitely not the name. But looking at google, they do seem to make what looks like a cheap knock off.

Man, this is gonna drive me crazy if I can't figure out the name...

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

the best way I can think of to describe an elliptical is that it is a cross between a skiing machine and a stair climbing machine where your feet make follow an ellipse.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

There's a machine LIKE an elliptical, but thats slides around instead of moving in the elliptical shape. A trek...something. I think.

I just remembered them, and those things are seriously awesome. Good for people with bad knees, don't tear me to pieces like ellipticals do, one of the few machines me and the wife can enjoy together.

I have a NordicTracl, it's nice, but don't have enough free space in the house to set it up.
When I get the money and space, I will be setting up a home gym.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Arc trainer! Thats it. Those things are the bomb.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

the best way I can think of to describe an elliptical is that it is a cross between a skiing machine and a stair climbing machine where your feet make follow an ellipse.

My feet are describing an ellipse right now as I sit on my sofa. The fact this ellipse has a semi major axis of around 150 million KM is a side note really.
This is a blank sig.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

My feet are describing an ellipse right now as I sit on my sofa. The fact this ellipse has a semi major axis of around 150 million KM is a side note really.
Meh. Given the Earth's rotation, galactic drift, gravitational wobble, etc. it's really more of a curlicue.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

When I get the money and space, I will be setting up a home gym.

I'd love to have a swimming pool. Swimming is probably the most fun form of exercise.
Pages: 1 ... 5311 5312 [5313] 5314 5315 ... 13326