Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5187 5188 [5189] 5190 5191 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15797432 times)

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reinstalled Starcraft and have played through most of the Terran campaign. I've always felt that SC had a fairly robust story, even if most RTS campaigns tend to be a bit lacklustre. Nothing quite like plastering some zerglings with a mass of marines. And Mengsk is just one great character. We'll see if I end up ragequitting once I fight off reavers with the Zerg though. I've never been a fan of much micro in my RTSs. And god do those reavers just rape a badly managed zerg army.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Reinstalled Starcraft

HAPPY ALL ROUND

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Happy Birthday FFS! (.'<

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Instead of wine, I bought rum and made grog. I'm playing a pirate in tonight's D&D game, after all.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

YOU WATERED THE RUM!? You could have used Coke, you know.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Well done ToonyMan.  From what I've heard of it it definitely sounds like an impressive essay.
Yeah it's been in the making for like a month.

Happily enough after my Calculus II final I'll have summer break until the end of August, yay.

My grades have been much improved this semester too.  All A's except for Calculus II which is a B right now.  Still an improvement over Calculus I.  I'm all studied up just kind of waiting now.  As long as I do moderately well I can't see anything but at least a B.

I think I already mentioned my 94 oral report for Spanish.  And 95 on my Spanish composition.

Awwww yeah buddy

Continue being the hot shit we know you are
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Well done ToonyMan.  From what I've heard of it it definitely sounds like an impressive essay.
Yeah it's been in the making for like a month.

Happily enough after my Calculus II final I'll have summer break until the end of August, yay.

My grades have been much improved this semester too.  All A's except for Calculus II which is a B right now.  Still an improvement over Calculus I.  I'm all studied up just kind of waiting now.  As long as I do moderately well I can't see anything but at least a B.

I think I already mentioned my 94 oral report for Spanish.  And 95 on my Spanish composition.

Awwww yeah buddy

Continue being the hot shit we know you are
Toony is the man. Hence his name.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Finals done.  Officially a sophomore?  I definitely have 32 credits now.

SUMMER BREAK

Driver's License and Job GET

EDIT:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 05:37:39 pm by ToonyMan »

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

YOU WATERED THE RUM!? You could have used Coke, you know.
I don't have Coke. Also, authenticity, dude. I'm assuming here that cinnamon and honey are acceptable contaminants along with the water and lemon juice.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I suppose I can let it slide, but you should have used lime juice if you wanted authenticity.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

That's true. I just didn't have any. Forgot to get some at the store, so I made do with what I had.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Speaking of lime juice, does anyone else drink it straight from the bottle? It feels so wrong, but it tastes so right.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

I think, from me playing it for a short stream comments during it earlier. I've gotten actually GOOD at Sniper Elite V2.

Pew pew pew. Everyone has no head! (Wish I got to shoot more Russians though, not as big a fan of shooting Germans. But if that's the job that's the job!)
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Speaking of lime juice, does anyone else drink it straight from the bottle? It feels so wrong, but it tastes so right.
Occasionally. It's good, but I cannot do this thing too often or my face implodes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Occasionally. It's good, but I cannot do this thing too often or my face implodes.
I don't do this, but I do loves me some limeade.

Pages: 1 ... 5187 5188 [5189] 5190 5191 ... 13325