Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5189 5190 [5191] 5192 5193 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15795885 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have had a nice shower, advanced my father's car by a week or so in a few hours, am listening to cheesy 80s rock, reading Girl Genius, the house is quiet because my daughter is with her mother after I've had her for a week, and I am about to make myself a rum drink.

Life is good. ^_^

Not sure if it's happy thread material, but is the alternating weeks thing working out so far?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

We're alternating half-weeks. I get the munchkin monday-thursday eve, and thurs-eve through monday-morning. It works out well enough with our work schedules, and we get essentially the same amount of time with teh kiddo.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

holy shit i sold a ps3 in 20 seconds for 200 bucks. ITS RAINING MONEY HERE :D :D :D :D

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

snapsticks

Where did you sell it?

Goes off to start stealing selling PS3's.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Doing a mock International Economic Summit for my current world problems class, and my team drew Vietnam. I decided to go get some background music for our booth at the upcoming summit, and in the process found some awesome music.

Like this example of Epic Rocking.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I finished another playthrough of RE4 with my little challenge. So good even when I get angry at it, I notice new things with every time I play through it. I don't know why noone likes the TMP, the ammo is plentiful and expendable, and you can do some damn fine sharpshooting once you get used to the akimbo style.

I just wish that the weapons were more balanced to allow a richer meta.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

I got some money and promptly spent it on a whole bunch of Dylan and Young tracks (oh man, can you imagine if they'd collaborated?).  Irresponsible?  Maybe.  Worth it?  Hell yeah.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Finally beat MW2 on Veteran difficulty. I died a truly ridiculous number of times and overcome some horribly placed autosaves (such as one time the the game decided to save just as a flashbang went off in my face as enemies moved in from two directions...good times), but I made it without using any cheats or guides or whatever.

Then I uninstalled it to make room on the hard drive :P
Next up: Dragon Age!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

I just had the best nap ever. Naps are awesome.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

My piano teacher played Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead), which I am currently learning. I couldn't concentrate after that. Now I have a damn goal in life.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

I finished another playthrough of RE4 with my little challenge. So good even when I get angry at it, I notice new things with every time I play through it. I don't know why noone likes the TMP, the ammo is plentiful and expendable, and you can do some damn fine sharpshooting once you get used to the akimbo style.
I love the TMP. It's basically a handgun with a lot more ammo (and that's saying something). Roundhouse kicks for everyone!
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TMP is awesome for meleeing people. I love the TMP.

But then, I mostly play HUNK. :P

Whitefoxsniper

• Bay Watcher
  • something meaningful.
    • View Profile

I remember the wonders of RE4! I never played any of the other RE games besides outbreak so I was not tainted of thoughts about how RE had sold out to become a action game. Is there hope of the new one being good?

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

I remember the wonders of RE4! I never played any of the other RE games besides outbreak so I was not tainted of thoughts about how RE had sold out to become a action game. Is there hope of the new one being good?
no, Leon looks actiony as Chris in RE5

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones

I remember the wonders of RE4! I never played any of the other RE games besides outbreak so I was not tainted of thoughts about how RE had sold out to become a action game.

Must... not... think... unhappy... thoughts...
Pages: 1 ... 5189 5190 [5191] 5192 5193 ... 13325