Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4518 4519 [4520] 4521 4522 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15770428 times)

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #67785 on: December 19, 2011, 09:24:55 am »

Huzzah for the Sonic 2006 LP. Gotta watch more of Pokecapn's videos.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #67786 on: December 19, 2011, 09:42:23 am »

I'm gonna do Sonic Unleashed and stuff next.  Might as well.  The music will always be awesome somehow.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #67787 on: December 19, 2011, 10:04:27 am »

Guys I suddenly know how to write music.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #67788 on: December 19, 2011, 10:07:20 am »

Current reading:
Quote from: Chaos Theory
Archer considered her response. "All right, that's fair." He admitted. "I wouldn't trust me either. So we're going to do this the hard way."

"The…"

"I'm going to pick you up bodily, drag you to the steps, and throw you outside the mountain's boundary field." Archer said.

"… what?" Rin asked, not quite sure she'd heard right.

"Throw you. Kind of like a javelin, only it's you."

Spoiler: Extended version (click to show/hide)
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #67789 on: December 19, 2011, 10:09:12 am »

"Your Honor, if you jail him for contempt, then he'll just get more clients." :P

"His own cell."

"He wins then too! Even if there was room."

I am terrible for this, and numerous other things I know, but business!
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/arrests-increasing-us-youth/story?id=15180222#.Tu9LI1ZMRfw
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 10:18:05 am by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67790 on: December 19, 2011, 10:46:53 am »

I never read mystery novels, but I was gifted this one called "Gunrunner Moon", about diamonds in a civil war era illegal arms ship, which is so far excellent. I would heartily recommend it even to anyone who likes adventure novels. It's not hard reading, either.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #67791 on: December 19, 2011, 10:53:40 am »

Started playing sim city again. Ran out of room on the map.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67792 on: December 19, 2011, 11:15:22 am »

Found a fanfic of C&C3 literally called Tiberium Wars, and its actually pretty good.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #67793 on: December 19, 2011, 11:36:42 am »

The B12 forums came back! Yay!
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67794 on: December 19, 2011, 12:18:18 pm »

.... OMG.... Bank completely failed to notorize this mortgage at all in this foreclosure defense case..... Like there's nothing and it's just blank.... You can't record a mortgage that's not notorized in Ohio and if you do then it is null and void as if never filed! Yeah, they can try for equitable mortgage, but good luck. Doctrine of unclean hands means they should pay for their own mistakes. O yes, they have no priority, at all. It's unsecured debt now and they can't foreclose! Mortgage and Note are separate things. The mortgage is the security to the note as the avenue of foreclosure.

Now, the bank CAN sue on the note as a standard breach of contract case, but that'll take years and during that time CLIENT PAYS NO RENT OR ANYTHING! Then, even if bank wins, they have no priority and have to collect somehow. Mechanic's liens would be ahead of them, as would anything else filed before they won the case they haven't even filed yet.....

bahahahaha. :P

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #67795 on: December 19, 2011, 12:22:14 pm »

It's amazing how often that seems to have happened. Do banks just employ a bunch of really sloppy paper-pushers?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67796 on: December 19, 2011, 12:25:31 pm »

It's amazing how often that seems to have happened. Do banks just employ a bunch of really sloppy paper-pushers?

You mean Robosigners? It seems so.

Do you know what this means?
O dear god.... Jackpot..... If I can get the bank to settle for .... 3/4 or 1/2 of the mortgage price to avoid fending me off, as nuisance value, massive nuisance that I am, then I can do a short sale and come out with PROFIT for the client....
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 12:28:34 pm by Truean »

Please don't quote me.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #67797 on: December 19, 2011, 12:35:07 pm »

Man 999 is pretty freakin' awesome.  I needed another good visual novel to play.  It even has the black and white murder speculation CGs and everything like Ace Attorney.  The English translation is solid and it's also full of gameplay.  Which is pretty much what popular VNs have to do.  They need to be on the DS, they need to involve murders and mysteries, and they need to have a lot of gameplay elements to keep you on your toes.  Just awesome.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #67798 on: December 19, 2011, 12:42:27 pm »

O dear god.... Jackpot..... If I can get the bank to settle for .... 3/4 or 1/2 of the mortgage price to avoid fending me off, as nuisance value, massive nuisance that I am, then I can do a short sale and come out with PROFIT for the client....

That still wouldn't top that couple in Florida that almost foreclosed on their bank.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67799 on: December 19, 2011, 12:46:35 pm »

That still wouldn't top that couple in Florida that almost foreclosed on their bank.

:D You've made my day RedKing!
[soft hug] :) (Edit: if that's ok....)

I've done garnishments, but I'd love to pull one on a bank. :P
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 12:48:08 pm by Truean »

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 4518 4519 [4520] 4521 4522 ... 13325