Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4419 4420 [4421] 4422 4423 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788617 times)

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66300 on: November 16, 2011, 06:23:29 am »

Bad publicity? Being able to boast that your food is so fresh that it's still good when you dump it doesn't sound like any bad rap I've ever heard of. Plus, and I may be quickly corrected by one of the more legal minded people here, once something goes into a dumpster it's pretty much public domain from there on out. I mean, the stuff in there is either not yours anymore, or is still technically yours and anyone taking from your dumpsters is actually committing theft.

Bah, it's 6am and I didn't sleep. My mind rants in the twilight hours.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 06:29:17 am by Heliman »

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] Things fish did to fish while fish in the fish fish (Happy Thread)
« Reply #66301 on: November 16, 2011, 06:33:37 am »

Bad publicity? Being able to boast that your food is so fresh that it's still good when you dump it doesn't sound like any bad rap I've ever heard of.

If only people would be so good at spin when it could actually be a good thing.  Like when pictures leaked of Michael Phelps smoking marijuana, and he apologized to the public.  I was facepalming so hard.  No Mr. Phelps.  This is when you puff out your chest and say "Yeah.  I smoked that shit.  And I'm STILL the most successful olympic athlete ever.  Maybe it's not as terrible as you people make it out to be?"
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66302 on: November 16, 2011, 06:46:07 am »

Anybody who was shaken to their core by the revelation that an Olympic athlete smoked pot should feel sorry that they were looking for champions in a professional swimmer in the first place.

Man, he's a goofy looking dude too.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Miggy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66303 on: November 16, 2011, 09:22:32 am »

A couple of days (a week?) ago I posted Keane's Bedshaped. Now I found another pearl, in similar spirit, your Eyes Open.

It's sort of bittersweet, but finding music that represents my feelings make me happy, regardless of which feelings they represent.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #66304 on: November 16, 2011, 10:29:23 am »

This guy has the best hat. Musical tesla coil hat! :D

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #66305 on: November 16, 2011, 10:48:11 am »

The argument against allowing people to take your trash is that you might have an employee game the system by throwing something out and having a friend pick it up. It is viewed as a loss risk.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #66306 on: November 16, 2011, 10:58:57 am »

A $25 dictionary of Aleut? Hell yeah.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66307 on: November 16, 2011, 11:04:08 am »

The argument against allowing people to take your trash is that you might have an employee game the system by throwing something out and having a friend pick it up. It is viewed as a loss risk.
Yeah, because having people shoplift is much preferable.
*Hugs*

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #66308 on: November 16, 2011, 11:16:44 am »

Yeah, because having people shoplift is much preferable.

Actually it is from a loss prevention point of view. Shoplifting is a fact of life that a store really can not do much about due to all those pesky human rights that people have, but the company OWNS an employee. An employee benefiting in any way beyond what they ALLOW him to have is the worst possible crime.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66309 on: November 16, 2011, 11:54:50 am »

I HAVE FLUORESCENT SNOT.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66310 on: November 16, 2011, 12:08:44 pm »

I HAVE FLUORESCENT SNOT.

Amazing!  Did you sneeze while eating a jellyfish?
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66311 on: November 16, 2011, 12:12:14 pm »

Mmmm, GFP and RFP :D

I might/probably will get straight A's in my classes this semester (I have a B in my logic course, and that's with two 0's on homeworks that will probably be cleared; if we do a good job on our project, then we get our grades bumped up by a letter, and the final is a. going to be easier than the homeworks or exams and b. 25% of our grades).  This is a bit of a shock for me.

I also slept really well last night, and have been just sort of... happy recently.  Something has really changed inside of me.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66312 on: November 16, 2011, 12:16:49 pm »

Wearing war paint today because of Skyrim~
Blue eye shadow crescent over one eye and a smaller crescent starting from the outside of that eye~

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66313 on: November 16, 2011, 12:17:07 pm »

Mmmm, GFP and RFP :D

I might/probably will get straight A's in my classes this semester (I have a B in my logic course, and that's with two 0's on homeworks that will probably be cleared; if we do a good job on our project, then we get our grades bumped up by a letter, and the final is a. going to be easier than the homeworks or exams and b. 25% of our grades).  This is a bit of a shock for me.

I also slept really well last night, and have been just sort of... happy recently.  Something has really changed inside of me.
Let us know if you start developing mutant superpowers. Beyond the ones you already have.  :P

Also, serious congrats on the grades. That is jaw-dropping considering how many hours you're taking. I kinda had the same experience...the one semester I overloaded and took 18 hours was my best GPA semester. I think it kept me too busy to slack off.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66314 on: November 16, 2011, 12:20:25 pm »

too busy to slack off.

I'm convinced that that's actually not a thing. Or I have the opposite thing. It seems like the more I have to do, the more I slack off.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 4419 4420 [4421] 4422 4423 ... 13325