Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4366 4367 [4368] 4369 4370 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15757754 times)

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things cirno was shot out of today thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #65505 on: November 01, 2011, 09:43:42 pm »

It's a very small amount of sriracha when the entire dish is considered (perhaps a teaspoon), so it doesn't make it hot so much as give the eggs a bit of flavor I enjoy. You can flavor them with pretty much whatever, but the sriracha won't make them hot so much as give them a bit of pepper flavor.

Here in bengal, fish are considered fruits.
Okay, I need to hear the explanation for this.

Further cause for happy that I forgot to mention! I also bought a burger at Hardee's today, which was both delicious for fast food and nostalgiatastic since I haven't eaten at one since before my grandfather died (he always used to take me to them, but then the one in my home town closed). He was a pretty great dude, and I have a ways to go before I catch up to his degree of awesome.

Also, I have a cake that I bought on a whim and which, from the heft of it, will be delicious. I'm not normally a cake guy, but Germany has pretty much the best desserts.

EDIT: Necro, it was actually closer to 15 servings of cheese. I'm too lazy to go look at the mozzarella, but there were 8 servings of cream cheese and 4 of the goat cheese.
Wait...

WHA-

*bows*

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #65506 on: November 01, 2011, 09:54:53 pm »

Somebody got their power back tonight.  :3

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65507 on: November 01, 2011, 10:04:04 pm »

Somebody got their power back tonight.  :3

Welcome back to the post-candle age, it's real nice.  I know the feeling.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #65508 on: November 01, 2011, 10:05:13 pm »

I JUST HAD AN IDEA!

You should put the cake INSIDE of the sandwich!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #65509 on: November 01, 2011, 10:13:01 pm »

Also, I have a cake that I bought on a whim and which, from the heft of it, will be delicious. I'm not normally a cake guy, but Germany has pretty much the best desserts.

... Seriously?  You voluntarily purchased Stollen?  I am not sure I know you anymore!
I'm not sure I like the sound of that. They're terrible, aren't they. Oh gods, what have I done. And it cost me 5 dollars, too, so I have to eat it. It'd be wasteful otherwise. Would it help if I said I like fruitcake? Because I do. I've always been mystified by everybody else's aversion. It's so heavy and flavorful and delicious. Not like that stuff that passes for cake at birthday parties and suchlike, that is all airy and way too sugary and ungood.

I JUST HAD AN IDEA!

No, that would be madness. Also, impossible. The sandwich is already disassembled for storage, which involved cutting it into many pieces and storing the fally-outy bits on top. It's quite a mess.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #65510 on: November 01, 2011, 10:13:43 pm »

I JUST HAD AN IDEA!

:S now that combo sounds nasty.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #65511 on: November 01, 2011, 10:17:27 pm »

Finished Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl for the third time today, still just as enjoyable as the first time. Topped out at 627 human kills not counting zombies. Will I beat this count in my following plays of Clear Sky and Call of Prypyat? Well I suppose Ill find out! .o

Though which next? Prequel or sequel...
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #65512 on: November 01, 2011, 10:19:49 pm »

I JUST HAD AN IDEA!

No, that would be madness. Also, impossible. The sandwich is already disassembled for storage, which involved cutting it into many pieces and storing the fally-outy bits on top. It's quite a mess.
Then put the sandwich inside of the cake!

MADNESS?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #65513 on: November 01, 2011, 10:23:08 pm »

Finished Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl for the third time today, still just as enjoyable as the first time. Topped out at 627 human kills not counting zombies. Will I beat this count in my following plays of Clear Sky and Call of Prypyat? Well I suppose Ill find out! .o

Though which next? Prequel or sequel...
Prequel has amazing storyline but sequel has much shits and giggles.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #65514 on: November 01, 2011, 10:23:58 pm »

Yay, I got sigged by GlyphGryph. I was unaware anyone else thought I was funny besides myself.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #65515 on: November 01, 2011, 10:28:01 pm »

Just got off the phone with a telemarketer.

Me: *Accidental incoherent mumbling upon phone pickup*
Him: "Hello? Hello? Is someone there?" (REALLY thick unmistakable Indian accent)
Me: "Yes, this is [Me]. Who is this, and who are you calling for?
Him: *Clears throat* "Awright, this is Luther from [REDACTED] Distribution. Ah'm calling for uh... [Other Person]" (Perfect southern drawl)
Me: *Hands phone to [Other Person]

Damn they're good. [Other Person] was certain it was a black man from the South, probably around Georgia. I just about died laughing.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #65516 on: November 01, 2011, 10:33:50 pm »

I swear, if those telemarketers went on strike they'd cause some real trouble. Think about it, one day President Obama calls your house alerting you that you must save america from terrorists.

Also, I love it when Steven Colbert makes references to pen and paper roleplaying games. Funny when he goes "I just want to say hello to all sixth level magic users out there, may you succeed in your saving roll against fire."
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #65517 on: November 01, 2011, 10:39:12 pm »

I JUST HAD AN IDEA!

Stollen means "the crazy [one]" in Swedish. Madness is the correct way to proceed.
Love, scriver~

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #65518 on: November 01, 2011, 10:49:45 pm »

Here in bengal, fish are considered fruits.
Okay, I need to hear the explanation for this.

don't know the explanation, but they're called, literally, Ganga Fruit, Ganga being the river here.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #65519 on: November 01, 2011, 10:56:23 pm »

Heh. That's pretty cool.. Though perhaps the word for fruit is more like "yield" in general use?
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 4366 4367 [4368] 4369 4370 ... 13325