Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3846 3847 [3848] 3849 3850 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15761019 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: [Who?] Things you mistook for someone today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #57705 on: July 25, 2011, 11:16:43 pm »

Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but I'm not that kind of guy, Theros.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #57707 on: July 26, 2011, 01:40:41 am »

TENGEN TOPPA GURREN RATIONALITY 40K

I have a truly marvelous story for this crossover which this margin is too narrow to contain.

.....Motherfucker

MOBY DICK AND THE METHODS OF RATIONALITY

"Revenge?" said the peg-legged man. "On a whale? No, I decided I'd just get on with my life."

While it is amazing, it doesn't make up for not making TTGR40K
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 01:42:48 am by Realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57708 on: July 26, 2011, 01:43:50 am »

TENGEN TOPPA GURREN RATIONALITY 40K

I have a truly marvelous story for this crossover which this margin is too narrow to contain.

.....Motherfucker

... I know, right?

And also the fact that he's working on a book and hasn't updated for a couple of months... *sigh*
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57709 on: July 26, 2011, 01:46:05 am »

Well, all the money IS in the name.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57710 on: July 26, 2011, 01:49:11 am »

There's hardly any rationality in 40k or TTGL and wasn't the entire premise of that series that the universe was too small to contain it's awesomeness...? so... yeah.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #57711 on: July 26, 2011, 01:50:46 am »

And also the fact that he's working on a book and hasn't updated for a couple of months... *sigh*

The sad thing is that I've spent enough time reading abandoned Fic's on the internet that this no longer gets to me all that much.

I don't think that I'll ever fully get over that sad feeling whenever I see a website that hasn't been updated for years.

There's hardly any rationality in 40k or TTGL and wasn't the entire premise of that series that the universe was too small to contain it's awesomeness...? so... yeah.

And that's why it would be amazing.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57712 on: July 26, 2011, 01:55:02 am »

Row, row, fight da immortal Anathema: Father, Guardian and God-Emperor of mankind?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #57713 on: July 26, 2011, 01:59:16 am »

Hm.. Is this the same guy who made harry potter and the methods of rationality?

Hm, I find harry to be a egotistical person who for some reason, gets all of the lucky breaks, and usually has all of this cool stuff, which really manages to annoy me.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #57714 on: July 26, 2011, 02:04:21 am »

In that series?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57715 on: July 26, 2011, 02:09:30 am »

Yeah, it's that guy.

And yes, Harry is egotistical.  And he gets a hell of a lot of lucky breaks.  He also royally screws himself over and over again in increasingly bizarre ways.  And, he begins to confront his own privilege...

I love that fic so much mumble mumble reminds me of myself at that age sort of mumble mumble
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #57716 on: July 26, 2011, 02:16:20 am »

Eh.. It just doesn't feel like harry in any way.

I dislike it <:I
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57717 on: July 26, 2011, 02:22:57 am »

Probably true.

I think a lot of my fondness for it may just be nostalgia.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #57718 on: July 26, 2011, 02:36:29 am »

I really do think that it's equally a Enders Game Fan Fic as it is a Harry Potter one.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #57719 on: July 26, 2011, 02:41:44 am »

Seriously, destroying dementors.

At the age of 11.
Due to 'science' or something.
And applying science to magic does. not. work.
Pages: 1 ... 3846 3847 [3848] 3849 3850 ... 13325