Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3813 3814 [3815] 3816 3817 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15790939 times)

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile

Ive spent the better part of a day hearing my fathers side of the family talking about cocks. And goodness sake aunt put on a bra.

I dont want to accept that my ancestors were Portuguese hicks, but it makes a lot of sense when thinking of my father. Too much sense.

I also met evil incarnate today on the way back home. A cobblestone speed bump. I swear in the middle of the night Im gonna sneak out and destroy this nightmare.

I had a friend from the Azores, trust me you could be more Portuguese hicky
Thank you based dwarf.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

I dont want to accept that my ancestors were Portuguese hicks, but it makes a lot of sense when thinking of my father. Too much sense.

It's the quiet nightmare of every American.  It's shocking to go back to the home country, and find out your illustrious ancestors were as big if not bigger losers than they are in America.  And then you stop and think, oh of course, this is why they left.

I've seen the photos of Polish and Danish squalor my great-great-grandparents left behind, and I for one have no intention of meeting the Teutonic deadbeats sharing my name who lacked the wherewithal to get out of history's way.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

It's the quiet nightmare of every American.  It's shocking to go back to the home country, and find out your illustrious ancestors were as big if not bigger losers than they are in America.  And then you stop and think, oh of course, this is why they left.

I've seen the photos of Polish and Danish squalor my great-great-grandparents left behind, and I for one have no intention of meeting the Teutonic deadbeats that lacked the wherewithal to get out of history's way.

Sucks to be me, huh? My ancestors were already here. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

I mean, my grandmother made a killing with various investments and died with enough properties to leave a large estate to each of her children. My father owns a large farm property over here but has no real way of using it. No way to move his family over and no money to fix it up to something worthwhile. My aunt owns the nearby mountain that provides water to several villages. My family is made of successful hicks if nothing else.

Cousins are cool though, even if everything I know of the one living in this house with my aunt points towards serial killer besides his personality, which is too perfect and makes me think he is one.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Man. Bland dinner... suddenly, it hits me! Vinegar. Then everything was good, and it was that way forever.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

All of my cousins are nuts, I know that much.  I seem to be the only one out of the pack who isn't crazy social like.  I'll get to see my Uncle and Aunt who I never see again though.  I see them like twice a year maybe.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

I'm both annoyed and amused.

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Late Pass steam, Late pass.
Thank you based dwarf.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Man. Bland dinner... suddenly, it hits me! Vinegar. Then everything was good, and it was that way forever.
Reminds me of Courage the Cowardly Dog as the character Muriel puts vinegar in EVERY FOOD.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

I am so fucking sick of ponies.  It's just like xkcd, the fans can't seem to understand that not everyone wants to see ponies every day everywhere on everything.
Shoes...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

You made me just try and look for a relevant xkcd strip.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

If I can say one thing, ponies are at least less annoying because they aren't pretentious and smug like xkcd.

I hate xkcd so much that I nearly made a no linking to it rule on the first page.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile

Ended up getting Super Meat Boy on the PC after getting it on XBOX Live believing it wouldn't get released anywhere else. Still catching up on myself but it's worth it to play using a SNES controller if nothing else.

You think that's bad? My family are those that didn't emigrate. My extended family is Canadian and through becoming a family of firemen they've made enough money to buy land and live very well. Apparently firemen are better paid and things are cheaper. I jest, I wouldn't say we were doing badly for not leaving.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My family that stayed in Ireland ended up quite wealthy. Pretty much everyone over the age of 20 has a masters, owns a house, and runs a bar. They all own massive boats, hardly work, and dress sharp. Jokes on them, I've got McDonalds, I guess.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile

If I can say one thing, ponies are at least less annoying because they aren't pretentious and smug like xkcd.

I hate xkcd so much that I nearly made a no linking to it rule on the first page.

Tempted to try and find a relevent strip just to be contrary, but decided that it is really not worth the risk.

Read philosophy and listened to a King Crimson record because I'm pretentious and smug.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.
Pages: 1 ... 3813 3814 [3815] 3816 3817 ... 13325