Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3814 3815 [3816] 3817 3818 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15790105 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

My aunt owns the nearby mountain that provides water to several villages. My family is made of successful hicks if nothing else.

Whoa whoa whoa, what?  Your aunt owns a mountain?  And people rely on her private mountain for their water?

Why the Hell didn't you bring this up back when we were all gaga over micronations?  Let's go live on that mountain.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Strike the water supply!
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Yep, I'd be okay with living on in a mountain. Even if we have to pierce an aquifer to do so.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch

Read philosophy and listened to a King Crimson record because I'm pretentious and smug.
Hey, hey, hey. You don't have to be pretentious and smug to enjoy King Crimson! Just the free jazz stuff. KC is legitimately awesome music.

Although I'm not sure my opinion on the matter counts, since everyone I know would say I'm pretentious. Which album, by the way?
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

If I can say one thing, ponies are at least less annoying because they aren't pretentious and smug like xkcd.
And I could say the opposite. I find people who post ponies every fucking where are just as pretentious and smug as people who post xkcd everywhere.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

If I can say one thing, ponies are at least less annoying because they aren't pretentious and smug like xkcd.
And I could say the opposite. I find people who post ponies every fucking where are just as pretentious and smug as people who post xkcd everywhere.
It generally keeps to its own relevant places, with only a few flares when somebody just joins the fandom and needs to share with everybody how awesome this thing they just saw is. That generally dies down, as with every other fandom. Good lord did I act silly after finishing Gurren Lagann.

Not a terribly happy thing to discuss though.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Hate the fandom. Not the franchise.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Hate neither. Just ignore and move on as best you can. That's what I do, I only brought up my dislike of xkcd since it was topical.

Anyway let's move on okay? Happy happys?
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

Ein is so helpful, who knows where I would be with trying to get linux on virtualbox.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Got to the eleventh doctor on my Doctor Who binge. I don't like 11 as much as 10.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Be happy to see people happy, even if their sources are different from yours?  I love it when people talk about how much they love something, even if it's something I dislike.  There's a glow from it that's just priceless.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

While we're discussing people who are rich and don't have to work because they live on natural resources, it turns out my great grandpa's property is on a large coal bed.  Had things gone well my part of his descendants would be looking at seven to ten million dollars.

Probably not going to happen though.  Negotiations are still going but there's a lot of dickweasels in my family in that area who would love to fuck everybody over and my grandpa (Who would be the actual recipient of that share of the money) is too old and goofy to handle that shit.  We'll see what happens.
Shoes...

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Got to the eleventh doctor on my Doctor Who binge. I don't like 11 as much as 10.

My friend has been trying to get me into Dr. Who lately, and I'm rather enjoying the series. In fact, she has several seasons of the old black-and-white Dr. Who on DVD as well... it reminds me of Lost in Space, in a very good way. Might try Livestreaming a few episodes this weekend, or the coming week!

Speaking of which, I'm streaming "Sky Captain, and The World of Tomorrow" right now. It's a wonderful Pulp SciFi movie in the style of classic 1920's Pulp Adventure Stories, with zeppelins and robots and all sorts of wondrous shenanigans.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile

Is that the switch from Christopher Eccleston to David Tennant? Tennant was the Doctor for the longest amount of time for me (The previous doctors were before my time), so he's the Doctor I always remember. He's pretty cool.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

I'm just gonna say there's an awful lot of straight guys that would totally open mouth kiss the 10th doctor if the oportunity arose. :P
Pages: 1 ... 3814 3815 [3816] 3817 3818 ... 13325