Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1173 1174 [1175] 1176 1177 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15776172 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread.
« Reply #17610 on: August 22, 2010, 07:35:11 pm »

Die easy!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #17611 on: August 22, 2010, 07:36:06 pm »

My Dad just tried shooting a bear because he spilled the garbage everywhere outside, he's crazy awesome.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #17612 on: August 22, 2010, 08:22:47 pm »

By the way, in case anyone is trying to find the sweet I mentioned--it's Jalebi, rather than Julebi.

Someone take the discussion elsewhere. I'm not really in a good mood anymore and I don't really like all the Mafia nonsense cluttering up my thread.

Very well.

thank you for correcting that. saved me a raaage

and yes, Jalebis are pretty damn awesome, but I can only eat a few at once.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17613 on: August 22, 2010, 08:59:56 pm »

Let The Right One In is cool.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #17614 on: August 22, 2010, 09:19:44 pm »

Medusa is BABY.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #17615 on: August 22, 2010, 09:33:07 pm »

I'm just curious, what are those green weeds coming out of the ground? You didn't add & to the game, did you?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17616 on: August 22, 2010, 09:33:19 pm »

Rails: I sold roughly $6500 worth of electronics equipment today, with another $3k of services added on for good measure. It's really too easy. I love my job. I swear, if I was on commission, I would retire. For those keeping score, I sold 3 $900 laptops, two $800 laptops, 9 printers, and 14 supplies (ink/paper/photo paper).

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17617 on: August 22, 2010, 09:35:09 pm »

Someone take the discussion elsewhere. I'm not really in a good mood anymore and I don't really like all the Tohou nonsense cluttering up my thread.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17618 on: August 22, 2010, 09:38:18 pm »

Whoops, somebody's grumpy. Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17619 on: August 22, 2010, 09:43:16 pm »

Someone take the discussion elsewhere. I'm not really in a good mood anymore and I don't really like all the Tohou nonsense cluttering up my thread.
There was one time in this RTD we have, that someone made a claim on my chariot. I stuffed him in the cupholder.
 That made me happy. Imagine what Janet will do to you?

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #17620 on: August 22, 2010, 09:46:05 pm »

If I was anywhere near him he would of got a blow to the head for sure. Sheesh. It's hard enough to stay liking what I like when I feel no one around me really does share my interests but doing that in my own thread and saying it's his is just mean.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17621 on: August 22, 2010, 10:01:28 pm »

But... it's not your thread.

There was one time in this RTD we have, that someone made a claim on my chariot. I stuffed him in the cupholder.
And it took him what, one turn to get out? That's not very threatening when the cupholder is infinitely large.(or small)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17622 on: August 22, 2010, 10:05:25 pm »

And it took him what, one turn to get out? That's not very threatening when the cupholder is infinitely large.(or small)
Again, I considered what he done as a minor nuisance, so he got a minor nuisance in return.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17623 on: August 22, 2010, 10:06:05 pm »

Not to get my hands where they don't belong, but I think his point may be that others of us feel similarly about... well, whatever: Mafia, video games, comic books, various other things.  My feeling has always been that this is a community of outsiders, more than anything else.  Because we eke out this space to share our passionate interests and recognize it as a unique sort of region, we collide and separate, sometimes violently--and over stupid things, too, like deciding what should or should not be discussed in a given thread.

Knowing this is inevitable, perhaps we can do whatever we can to soften the blows--because as far as I can tell, what you really wanted was to avert a total takeover of your thread with mafia discussion, which makes sense.  So... let's be chill, dudes.  There's no need to turn this into a "Janet is a scary lady who can eat you" terrified-white-knighting-fest.  Might as well just calm down and talk about what makes us happy, rather than picking unnecessary arguments.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17624 on: August 22, 2010, 10:08:59 pm »

I JUST KILLED THE FLY WHO WAS FOLLOWING ME AROUND THE HOUSE AND STUFF

FUCK YARR.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate
Pages: 1 ... 1173 1174 [1175] 1176 1177 ... 13325