Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1002 1003 [1004] 1005 1006 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15790787 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #15045 on: August 03, 2010, 09:30:55 am »

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15046 on: August 03, 2010, 09:40:36 am »

WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15047 on: August 03, 2010, 10:18:11 am »

Road trip from California to Texas, crisscrossing across like 5 states in the 4 day drive or so, so much freaking fun. Still on vacation in Texas for awhile but besides going to some caverns and to my dads grandparents house in Utah (no their not mormon) we're not quite sure what to do on the way back to Cali...

Also managed to back into a skewer that was a leg height, barely felt a thing and it bled pretty good, now I've gotten a tetines shot and a day later mah arm is even more sore because of sleeping on it but still feeling awsome otherwise because of kick ass vacation.

And also a Renisance Faire I work at is starting not to long after our expected arrival back in Cali.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15048 on: August 03, 2010, 10:40:46 am »

Rock on dude.  Road trip.

I just rocked the socks off a Spanish exam, left a bunch of godawful drivers in my dust, and survived a trip to the slowest Jack in the Box in Dallas county without killing anyone.  I've been sweating like a pig and I'm tired as Hell, but what makes it all worth it - a volatile combination of excedrin, endorphins, and way too much caffeine.  I am fucking jazzed right now.  WhOoOoAaAaAa...
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #15050 on: August 03, 2010, 10:46:01 am »

Glad to see the dickwaving contest is over, and ToonyMan has gone back to his normal self, although now that I know what he looks like some of the magic of it is gone.
Shoes...

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #15051 on: August 03, 2010, 10:48:14 am »

I just rocked the socks off a Spanish exam, left a bunch of godawful drivers in my dust, and survived a trip to the slowest Jack in the Box in Dallas county without killing anyone.  I've been sweating like a pig and I'm tired as Hell, but what makes it all worth it - a volatile combination of excedrin, endorphins, and way too much caffeine.  I am fucking jazzed right now.  WhOoOoAaAaAa...

Guess you don't have to worry about falling asleep at the wheel now.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15052 on: August 03, 2010, 10:53:59 am »

Glad to see the dickwaving contest is over, and ToonyMan has gone back to his normal self, although now that I know what he looks like some of the magic of it is gone.
How come everytime I post a picture of myself "I lost the magic"?  I've done this like 5 times now.

Aqizzar is excited!  This makes me excited, the universe is breaking apart

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15053 on: August 03, 2010, 10:54:52 am »

Nope.  Pity I don't have to drive anywhere now, but I do have to sleep.  Oh well, I'll chow down on this burger and then I'll be good and crashed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwuL9oKU8f0&playnext=1&videos=bKoVvy7PcT4

A whole channel of Japanese buttrock.  Nice, I'll be listening to this.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15054 on: August 03, 2010, 11:19:59 am »

Nope.  Pity I don't have to drive anywhere now, but I do have to sleep.  Oh well, I'll chow down on this burger and then I'll be good and crashed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwuL9oKU8f0&playnext=1&videos=bKoVvy7PcT4

A whole channel of Japanese buttrock.  Nice, I'll be listening to this.
Doing things when you aren't prepared, or 'For Glory' as I call it, gets old fast. More sleep, less MSPA, less stress in the long run.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #15055 on: August 03, 2010, 11:39:14 am »

I just finished changing my blog again. And for some reason I got Chen's theme stuck in my head...

Yay?
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15056 on: August 03, 2010, 11:40:29 am »

Doing things when you aren't prepared, or 'For Glory' as I call it, gets old fast. More sleep, less MSPA, less stress in the long run.

Fuck that, I live for stress, it's how I know I'm alive.  Takin' it easy makes the days fly by, and I hate when days do that.  I only ever get shit done when I'm under the wire, so I have to keep stringing my own wires to make things happen, no matter how inane.

But that's all immaterial now.  Crash time.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #15057 on: August 03, 2010, 11:45:45 am »

Takin' it easy

stringing my own wires

immaterial

IMMATERIAL AND MISSING YUKKIRI.

... Oh god what am I on?

Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #15058 on: August 03, 2010, 11:49:09 am »

Aqizzar is as high as a kite and I'm as low as a bow.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15059 on: August 03, 2010, 11:55:05 am »

Whooo, I think I'm going to be able to take a theatre course at the local community college.  That should prove to be fun :3  Where by fun, I mean completely nerve-wracking... but that's okay >_>
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 1002 1003 [1004] 1005 1006 ... 13325