Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 420 421 [422] 423 424 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15879550 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Mew! :3
« Reply #6317 on: March 05, 2010, 09:04:02 am »

Had little to work with for breakfast.  I had a breakfast shake (with water) and peanut butter on toast.  It tasted good.

I just hope the lack of vegetables/fruit doesn't come back for revenge later.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #6319 on: March 05, 2010, 11:42:35 am »

I watched Cloverfield and 9 last night. Cloverfield was AWESOME. It was really suspensful. :D
9 was alright. It was going fast in the beginning and the overall movie semt a little short. 3 and 4 are adorable. :D

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6320 on: March 05, 2010, 12:11:58 pm »

I watched Cloverfield and 9 last night. Cloverfield was AWESOME. It was really suspensful. :D
9 was alright. It was going fast in the beginning and the overall movie semt a little short. 3 and 4 are adorable. :D

I really liked 9, but  I'd agree that it did seem rushed... so many neat characters and an awesome setting, but the characters got short-changed. A very nice steampunk asthetic, though... and a nice, short, sweet action movie.

I did like the fact that there is technically only one character through the whole story too, since even the villain was a part of the same person. :P

Outcast Orange

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETIMES_SQUID]
    • View Profile
    • The Outcast Orange
« Reply #6321 on: March 05, 2010, 12:46:34 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM

I have a new aspiration.

EDIT:

(The link to the singing guy.)
(Not Twilight.)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 12:48:52 pm by Outcast Orange »
[7:53:55 PM] Armok, why did you demand that I don't eat you?
[7:54:34 PM] [Armok]: woooooo

Burried Houses - Platform Explorer Demo H - Cloud Scream

Areyar

• Bay Watcher
  • Ecstatic about recieving his own E:4 mug recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #6322 on: March 05, 2010, 12:55:22 pm »

My girly is sexy and she is grateful to me for fixing her WiFi.
Also I got Pizza. happy.  :D

Not fond of that taboo-ish monthly woman thing though.  :P
My images bucket for WIPs and such: link

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6323 on: March 05, 2010, 01:17:15 pm »

I looked up Tales of Vesperia, (was playing a friend's copy) and found that it's part of a series (sort of). I'm currently playing Tales of Phantasia and it's pretty good.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6324 on: March 05, 2010, 01:19:00 pm »

I looked up Tales of Vesperia, (was playing a friend's copy) and found that it's part of a series (sort of). I'm currently playing Tales of Phantasia and it's pretty good.

Ooh, Tales of Symphonia is my favorite.  Go play :D
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6325 on: March 05, 2010, 01:23:51 pm »

I would if I could get it on an emulator, maybe I can find a used copy for cheap.

EDIT: Oh, It only came out on the PS2 in Japan... I'll make sure to add that to my list of things to get when I get a GameCube.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 01:33:59 pm by Taco Dan »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6326 on: March 05, 2010, 01:26:46 pm »

I would if I could get it on an emulator, maybe I can find a used copy for cheap.

I believe the answer to both is "yes."
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6327 on: March 05, 2010, 01:37:57 pm »

I am not muted anymore!

Yay!
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6328 on: March 05, 2010, 01:53:57 pm »

Thanks to Lifehacker, I learned of a pretty awesome art tool /  background maker.

Link: http://www.escapemotions.com/experiments/flame/#top

Spent a good while making a few.

I also did a minor-spoiler with my airship double-checking power and  making sure nothing falls apart when the ship is turned off, and  everything is stable, and I don't require as many mechanisms to make the  killswitch work (I only need about 3 engines to not be powered and the  whole thing stops). However, I think I may have found a bug with the  boilers. It seems if I have enough water in them, as they pump, they  drain. I'll have to reconstruct the boilers just a tad. But it's a good  thing I found the problem while I could. But I also spoiled a surprise  waiting for me in the same season when testing.

At least that saves me from a terrible end or having to savescum due to a  cheap BS surprise.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6329 on: March 05, 2010, 01:58:14 pm »

I love the "Tales Of" series... though I think it was milked to death like Final Fantasy, and sort of kept referencing itself so much that it got a bit vapid. Symphonia was the last one I played through and I really enjoyed it, especially the 4-person multiplayer battles on Gamecube! Genis FTW!

Tales of Phantasia is a classic. It's got some catchy battle music, and an innovative battle system for its time. I've not gotten all the way through it, but I did enjoy it a lot.

Heh... also, if you play the Japanese-To-English translation of Phantasia, there are a few scenes there that got heavily toned down for the official American port...

In a tavern scene in the American port they all eat too much and get "stomach aches."  In the Japanese version, the characters all get drunk and bawdy, and pass out. Even better, Archie the Witch has some rather risque dreams about Cless, judging by what she shouts out in her sleep, and they all wake up with hangovers, and the "sick" status effect.

It's actually pretty funny how different the animations they use seem when you see the original text. XD
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 02:00:30 pm by Solifuge »
Pages: 1 ... 420 421 [422] 423 424 ... 13326