Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6507 6508 [6509] 6510 6511 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788039 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97620 on: January 17, 2013, 01:12:00 am »

You've got some wonky slope colors btw.

I really need to go back up... maybe this weekend, actually. I am feeling a lot better. But... probably not.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97621 on: January 17, 2013, 01:23:31 am »

Yellow? I've never seen that. In my experience it's always been:

1. Green
2. Blue
3. Diamond
4. Double diamond

Technically green is a circle, blue is a square, and both of the diamond tiers are black, but that's how they're referred to.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #97622 on: January 17, 2013, 01:30:01 am »

I don't know what to tell you. My snowboarding place has, in order, green circles, yellow triangles, blue squares, and black diamonds (though also represented by a black and red checkered flag). No double black diamond, but I think that's less to do with the order and more to do with there not being any such courses at a college-owned ski and snowboarding area.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97623 on: January 17, 2013, 01:35:48 am »

Ah. Okay, now you are describing a normal place. It's not green blue yellow red black. :P

The route order is Green Circle -> Blue Squad -> Black Diamond -> Double Black Diamond

Yellow doesn't actually go in there at all progression-wise.

Yellow Triangle means terrain park in basically every place I've visited.

I've never heard of red checkered.

Most "beginner slopes" do not even qualify for green circle status :P

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #97624 on: January 17, 2013, 05:27:17 am »

I know playing an old Genisis/Megadrive FPS that can't even run at a reasonable frame rate on it's native system (Thus me using an overclocker on the rom) shouldn't be fun or happy. But somehow it is.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #97625 on: January 17, 2013, 05:41:41 am »

Im happy for some reason. I just like everything right now. Though i will be sad the next moment knowing i will be down again. God damn you mood swings!
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #97626 on: January 17, 2013, 05:43:04 am »

Just watched The FP.  That was definitely the most fucked up movie I've ever seen (and I've seen stuff like The Forbidden Zone).  Often it was hilarious, but sometimes it got really dark and the lines blurred between black humor and serious observation of how trashy and bizzare backwoods American culture can get.  The core conflict of the story is for dominance of a small town's only liquor store and the love interest's dad gets abusive when he can't get alcohol, which is... sadly a kind of believable scenario for anyone who has ever lived in a really drug-addled middle-of-nowhere town.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97627 on: January 17, 2013, 06:24:24 am »

Exams are surprisingly fun if you write passive-aggressive comments about the questions' spelling on the paper.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97628 on: January 17, 2013, 06:41:06 am »

Had an hour and a half to play Dawn of War: Dark Crusade yesterday when I finished my science exam.
Heh, Necrons are fun.
EDIT: Still haven't tried out Chaos yet...
After the math exam it is!
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #97629 on: January 17, 2013, 07:28:31 am »

I was just reminded of that dog asshole wearing sunglasses wich used to be the default avatar on Facepunch.
Hehehehehe
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #97630 on: January 17, 2013, 08:20:45 am »

NewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputer

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97631 on: January 17, 2013, 08:23:34 am »

I only have to unlock the final bow and the final crossbow to get all the Veteran helmets in Chivalry:Medieval Warfare.
I hate the archer class. Man at Arms is fun.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #97632 on: January 17, 2013, 08:42:32 am »

NewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputerNewcomputernewcomputer

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

One of the most exciting things, for sure.  Always makes me giddy.
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #97633 on: January 17, 2013, 08:44:50 am »

It's also the first computer I've ever had with a real graphics card, or more than one core.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #97634 on: January 17, 2013, 09:09:03 am »

That must be very exciting :)
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Pages: 1 ... 6507 6508 [6509] 6510 6511 ... 13325