Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6439 6440 [6441] 6442 6443 ... 13319

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15151087 times)

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96600 on: December 31, 2012, 08:57:48 pm »

A happy and a sad.  I came out again on Facebook for the benefit of my new friends.  And then a Christian friend posted a Bible verse on her wall, something relating to forgiving sins and being nice to fellow Christians who fall into sin.

Guess things are going to get interesting from here.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96601 on: December 31, 2012, 08:59:25 pm »

Not sure what's worse, people who condemn you or people who use you to claim the moral high ground.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #96602 on: December 31, 2012, 09:02:34 pm »

Probably the latter. At least the people who outright condemn aren't convinced they're being accepting and kind about it.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #96603 on: December 31, 2012, 09:18:35 pm »

Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time.
Care to explain? This makes you sound like a serial killer. This sounds like a show for serial killers to watch.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #96604 on: December 31, 2012, 09:25:03 pm »

Jesus... The one time I got drunk, even I made more sense.

Fucking Danes. :/

Fucking Danes.~ ;D
*Cough* Excuse me, but I'll inform you he is the utmost exception, Denmark is known to have the most drunk youth in the world. Our newly become teenagers party as if it's normal to be drunk regularly from 13+

Personally, I started about 12 and reached my peak around 17, then I stopped caring that much for alcohol.

Edit: In other words, Danes are usually hardened drinkers and do better than that. Much. Better.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 09:28:08 pm by Lysabild »

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96605 on: December 31, 2012, 09:35:19 pm »

<3~
Descan, this does not give me a good mental image.

Also, now is probably not the time to assign adjectives like "fucking" to Poo.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96606 on: December 31, 2012, 09:41:10 pm »

If I can't sleep well tonight, neither can you.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96607 on: December 31, 2012, 09:44:26 pm »

If I can't sleep well tonight, neither can you.

Anyway, 2013's people don't sleep. Hurry up if you still need to.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96608 on: December 31, 2012, 10:27:25 pm »

We're almost officially another year closer to the actual end of the world, just another billion or so years to go guys. Just be patient.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #96609 on: December 31, 2012, 10:52:13 pm »

Watched more Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time.

Oh man, they are fun to watch.
Dat Christmas video.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96610 on: December 31, 2012, 11:43:43 pm »

I remembered a dream I had this morning and was able to write it down, (Go to The Dream Thread if you want to take a peek at it). Now if only I could convince myself to stay still for a moment when I wake up & focus on remembering, instead of standing up & totally waking up, making me forget my dreams. Still, that's good progress I made.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #96611 on: December 31, 2012, 11:50:02 pm »

I remembered a dream I had this morning and was able to write it down, (Go to The Dream Thread if you want to take a peek at it). Now if only I could convince myself to stay still for a moment when I wake up & focus on remembering, instead of standing up & totally waking up, making me forget my dreams. Still, that's good progress I made.
I never have dreams. Is that weird? I used to have some horrible, disturbing dreams, but now I don't get any.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96612 on: December 31, 2012, 11:52:22 pm »

I never have dreams. Is that weird? I used to have some horrible, disturbing dreams, but now I don't get any.

Join the club.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96613 on: December 31, 2012, 11:57:42 pm »

Join the club.
Ooh, let's start a no dreams thread. So we can discuss and analyze our nonexistent dreams.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #96614 on: January 01, 2013, 12:00:44 am »

I once had this one where I fell asleep, then was awake the next morning instantly. Freaky, huh?
Pages: 1 ... 6439 6440 [6441] 6442 6443 ... 13319