Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6440 6441 [6442] 6443 6444 ... 13319

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15151642 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96615 on: January 01, 2013, 12:05:10 am »

Happy fuck you guys. I'm outtie.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96616 on: January 01, 2013, 12:08:00 am »

Happy fuck you guys. I'm outtie.
When were you innie? Also what exactly are we supposed to happily fuck?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #96619 on: January 01, 2013, 12:16:38 am »

I'm confused.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #96620 on: January 01, 2013, 12:19:22 am »

I saw the comic being updated and thought that was awesome. It's kind of a tragedy that his hand got all messed up/he can't draw so much now though. I'm just happy for any update he's able and willing to give at this point to be perfectly honest.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #96621 on: January 01, 2013, 12:22:21 am »

For reals. I'm particularly a fan of the musical recap idea. Them's some clever rhymes.

EDIT: In other news, I've been going through all three of my King Kobra albums, listening to each song and using that nifty Windows Media Player star-rating doohickey. Out of 30 songs, there is a single 3-star song (I'd add it to a general playlist), sixteen 4-star songs (Songs that I enjoy immensely and would add to a concise listening playlist), and eleven 5-star songs. (Songs that are flippin' awesome.) There are only about 80 songs on my computer with 5 stars, and I have about 7,000 songs. That's ludicrous. I love this band.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 12:28:45 am by Barbarossa TSG »

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96622 on: January 01, 2013, 12:44:18 am »

I'm confused.
Order of the Stick.  Goodness.  Like... I dunno, but it's some good shit.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96623 on: January 01, 2013, 02:06:26 am »

I'm really curious as to the extent of his thumb injuries, cause it's taking a long time to heal.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #96624 on: January 01, 2013, 02:07:32 am »

Hand -> Thumb
Hand -> Where has thumb gone

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #96625 on: January 01, 2013, 02:08:38 am »

I'm really curious as to the extent of his thumb injuries, cause it's taking a long time to heal.
Lots of important bones and nerves in thumbs. The whole hand depends on it.

Anyway,my mom told me a friend from a community program I went to fairly frequently had a large crush on me. If nothing else, it's a massive boost to my bruised ego.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #96626 on: January 01, 2013, 02:09:51 am »

Digits are like puppets on strings internally, without the movement of the lower tendons they are useless. As such, even a minor injury at a distance from the actual digit is capable of crippling it.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #96627 on: January 01, 2013, 02:12:17 am »

What exactly happened?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96628 on: January 01, 2013, 02:16:06 am »

What exactly happened?
I would assume
Hand -> Thumb
Hand -> Where has thumb gone
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96629 on: January 01, 2013, 02:22:12 am »

It was something about broken glass, I can't remember what exactly he said about it happening (and can't be arsed to look it up) but he sliced his thumb lengthwise on some broken glass. Mostly just muscle damage, which tends to heal well, but it was apparently pretty bad muscle damage, which is why it's been taking a while to heal.
Pages: 1 ... 6440 6441 [6442] 6443 6444 ... 13319