Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13317 13318 [13319]

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15166533 times)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #199770 on: July 04, 2024, 09:15:31 pm »

Happy 4th of July. The fireworks flying around tonight.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199771 on: July 05, 2024, 08:12:39 am »

Happy 4th of July. The fireworks flying around tonight.

Ah, yes. The 'Murican 'Ndependance Day...
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #199772 on: July 05, 2024, 08:14:44 am »

It's finger losing good!
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199773 on: July 05, 2024, 07:24:45 pm »

It's finger losing good!

Awful accidents involving homemade/cheap/misused explosives? Sign me up!
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #199774 on: July 05, 2024, 07:54:18 pm »

That gives me an idea for new years...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199775 on: July 06, 2024, 02:07:37 am »

A propane tank wrapped in pipe bombs?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #199776 on: July 06, 2024, 03:47:56 am »

They already do loopdy-loops if you shoot them just right. Pipe bombs sounds like too much effort for not enough additional profit.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199777 on: July 06, 2024, 04:15:54 am »

Don't use prop one, use pure ane.
let

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #199778 on: July 06, 2024, 08:57:41 pm »

I managed to fix my toilet, or at least put off having to replace a bigger part by replacing a smaller part.

I initially thought I’d have to replace the fill valve because the hose from the fill valve to the flush valve was coming loose. Turns out it’s a part for the flush valve that the hose goes through called a stop cap, that had broken off because it’s almost a decade old. I screwed out it back on but the threads were knackered after all that time so it would just keep coming off.

I thought it had also snapped off a bit of the part that it actually screws onto, and would thus have to replace the entire flush valve (which apparently involves taking everything else out of the tank and then unscrewing the tank) but the new stop cap apparently has enough to thread onto to actually stay on when I flush the toilet.

Admittedly a new flush valve isn’t that expensive, $18 vs. $5 for the stop cap, but if I don’t have to do something I’ve never done before to fix it, that’s well worth it. Hopefully it lasts.

Update.

Evidently that wasn’t the only issue.

The flush valve is a tower variety, so the flush handle is connected to a long plastic piece that hooks into the tower, and when you pull the flush handle it lifts the tower thing to flush the toilet.

That long plastic piece was evidently a little bit knackered and was making it require more force to flush the toilet (which is what broke the other thing in the quoted part) and evidently it decided to give out and the entire thing broke off this morning after a flush.

Easy enough to find a new flush handle, but goddamn, complicated to get back on. It’s reverse threaded, meaning you have to turn the mounting nut the wrong way to loosen it which the thing I was reading failed to mention. I ended up having to use pliers to slice through the rest of the little bit of plastic to get the arm off, and then just slide the mounting nut (made of also shitty plastic so it was peeling off as I was trying to remove it) off to get the old handle out.

New handle is made of sturdier stuff, nice. Unfortunately it involves two pieces that had to be at the most precise angle to slot together and finding that angle was great fun. I found it, then had to take the pissing thing off again to figure out where two little clips go to lock it all together and in place.

At least the toilet flushes with much less force required now, which should hopefully mean the new piece from before doesn’t disintegrate in a month.

In other plumbing news; I think I have to replace my kitchen faucet, as replacing the faucet head didn’t actually fix the problem I thought it would. Bugger.

TL:dr toilet handle replacement is complicated, but it works now.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile

In Russia we launch lots of fireworks for New Year. I like 'em. Blowing stuff up is fun. There's an empty field nearby where I and my family does it.

Chapter 11 of Stardust: Labyrinth is out! Something of a theme in this chapter is anger. Is it justifiable, given the circumstances? Do emotions matter, given the group's peril? Do they cause more problems than they solve? How to deal with differing beliefs? I felt like dipping my toes into these questions here... alongside some action and lore tidbits, as usual.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile

We blow shit up all the time around here in my corner of 'murica.  Most of us just dont hold the firecracker in our hand or do a jackass and shove them up our bums.

Then again, a lot of us do
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We blow shit up all the time around here in my corner of 'murica.  Most of us just dont hold the firecracker in our hand or do a jackass and shove them up our bums.

Then again, a lot of us do

Lmao. Kids here play with firecrackers too, sometimes. Everyone complains about it.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

I mean... firecrackers aren't that bad, heh. They get the dog kinda' jittery but not panicked. It's the other stuff that's more the "whoops, where did those fingers go" that has the poor critter trying to hide under the bed, ha.

Also the gunfire, but sometimes it's hard to tell someone firing shots from the rest of the explosions... no better day of the year to shoot someone, really.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 13317 13318 [13319]