Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5702 5703 [5704] 5705 5706 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15812948 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85545 on: August 13, 2012, 06:51:31 pm »

I have a cat, but he's way too aloof for me. He almost never wants to be pet. If he's meowing, it means he's hungry or wants to play outside; never wants attention from me.

What am I, your servant? Good thing you're technically my parent's cat, or I might try a trade in at some shelter!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85546 on: August 13, 2012, 06:53:48 pm »

I also have a cat, but she is only mildly interested in me and more interested in the other people in the house. It's weird, I must be too used to having a dog who'll blindly love you for no reason.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #85547 on: August 13, 2012, 06:56:19 pm »

I have a cat, but he's way too aloof for me. He almost never wants to be pet. If he's meowing, it means he's hungry or wants to play outside; never wants attention from me.

What am I, your servant? Good thing you're technically my parent's cat, or I might try a trade in at some shelter!

Never put a cat in a shelter. Almost all of them are put down. And they live a life of loneliness in a small cage because they are to likely to escape if given free roaming and and in total fear surrounded by terrifying dogs. Many shelters don't even bother to hold cats for more than a few days.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #85548 on: August 13, 2012, 06:57:52 pm »

I've had cats that didn't depend on me for food and shelter. It cat speak, nothing says "I love you" more than half a chipmunk under your pillow.
When cats do that, it means they're trying to teach you how to hunt :P

Disposing of the animal means failure, and will result in more dead animals to practice on. I don't want to dwell too long on what counts as a success to these independent felines.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85550 on: August 13, 2012, 07:44:21 pm »

Just found out through the grape vine after recommending a computer repair shop to somebody, that the shop still has my resume, and would love to hire me, but don't have an opening.  This is a good month after I applied there.

It makes me feel a bit better about my abilities, especially since I was unable to fully solve the person's problem, which is why I recommended them in the first place.  My resume is apperantly good enough to still be in the mind of not just a potential employer, but my first choice of potential employer a month after they last saw me.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85551 on: August 13, 2012, 08:08:49 pm »

Don't forget the fact that you recomended them as well.

Grape: "Hey, Greiger said you guys were pretty good and-"
Shop Guy later: (His name sounds familiar...) *looks through resumes, sees its not bad*
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #85552 on: August 13, 2012, 08:20:33 pm »

I am going to take some small time tonight to build my mega fortress.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85553 on: August 13, 2012, 08:30:50 pm »

I have recently nommed upon vanilla ice cream and fresh peaches. It was delicious.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85554 on: August 13, 2012, 09:02:47 pm »

I love peaches, but it's nigh-impossible to get them to be the correct ripeness when you eat them. Then once they ripen, they go bad so quickly.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85555 on: August 13, 2012, 09:07:39 pm »

I believe the solution is to turn them into a cobbler.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #85556 on: August 13, 2012, 09:21:36 pm »

I believe the solution is to turn them into a cobbler.
Or Jam

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85557 on: August 13, 2012, 09:29:53 pm »

I think I"m going to try to be constructive with my time online, but don't know how. Part of me will still need to blow off some steam, but in the end, yeah, more constructive would be nice.

I almost just want a place to talk and hang out online that is safe, not about sex (there goes half most of the internet), and just a place to positively talk about things. Basically a table to chill with friends and talk. The problem seems to be that various nonsense threads aren't allowed and I'm afraid that's what a "table with friends" sorta thread would turn into if I made it. I don't think it'd be a viable idea (but damn it would be awesome here if it were). [shrugs] The overall idea in general is a positive one at least and that's good. :)

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85558 on: August 13, 2012, 09:40:12 pm »

Don't we have like, 10 threads that function like that, though?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85559 on: August 13, 2012, 09:41:30 pm »

Don't we have like, 10 threads that function like that, though?

We might. I honestly don't get it though. I dunno. I think it'd be cool to have some sort of roleplaying aspect with it a tad too. Or maybe I'm just longing for a physical environment for hangouts with actually decent peoples.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 09:45:27 pm by Truean »

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 5702 5703 [5704] 5705 5706 ... 13326