Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5703 5704 [5705] 5706 5707 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15813025 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85560 on: August 13, 2012, 09:43:26 pm »

Sounds kinda like what Vector was talking about before. Hopefully with less leaving for good chunks of time.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85561 on: August 13, 2012, 09:45:57 pm »

Sounds kinda like what Vector was talking about before. Hopefully with less leaving for good chunks of time.

Hum? [doesn't get it]
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85562 on: August 13, 2012, 09:47:19 pm »

Maybe you could join/make an IRC channel for general chatting?
Just don't invite me to it, though. I tend to get incredibly silly in IRC channels. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85563 on: August 13, 2012, 09:48:16 pm »

Maybe you could join/make an IRC channel for general chatting?
Just don't invite me to it, though. I tend to get incredibly silly in IRC channels. :P

Lol, maybe. The problem I find is that either:
a.) A lot of the internet is terrible or there's a part of it that isn't:
b.) nobody knows what to say including me. :P

Crap, here we'd almost do better in a social community fort except you know, the death and "fun." Also the organization etc.

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85564 on: August 13, 2012, 09:56:14 pm »

Welp. If that idea ever goes ahead, Competent Animal Caretaker reporting for duty.
But if I get a strange mood, we damn well better have plenty of paper and pens so's that I can craft my artifact comic.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85565 on: August 13, 2012, 09:58:30 pm »

Welp. If that idea ever goes ahead, Competent Animal Caretaker reporting for duty.
But if I get a strange mood, we damn well better have plenty of paper and pens so's that I can craft my artifact comic.

Ha. You know what. I'm going to look into doing that.

The problems are:
a.) schedules, and people's having them conflicting etc.
b.) graphical space representation
c.) some sort of system so it could run on its own/with other people with or without me.

Text personalized dwarf, possible pets and possessions. Possible ownership of a room that's customizable and or housing or other property (shops).
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 10:16:18 pm by Truean »

Please don't quote me.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #85566 on: August 13, 2012, 10:21:13 pm »

I'd show up to an IRC.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #85567 on: August 13, 2012, 10:22:56 pm »

I can use an extra IRC channel in my list. Can't promise I'd give it my full attention, though.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #85568 on: August 13, 2012, 10:27:31 pm »

Perhaps #Bay12 on sorcery? Someone else should set it up, though, I have terrible luck setting up IRCs.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85569 on: August 13, 2012, 10:31:51 pm »

On an unrelated note: I'm getting close to having 100 days of logged-in time! :) Yay!
...There is a prize, right?
Booze is Life for Yoink

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85570 on: August 13, 2012, 10:35:48 pm »

Well, that was a convenient reminder. I probably would've missed the fact that I've hit 200 otherwise. ???
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ancre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85571 on: August 13, 2012, 10:41:12 pm »

Eee, hello ! I wanna be a regular on this thread too ! Can I join ? :)

On topic, I just bought my plane ticket to France. In a week, I'll have a place to live, with a real kitchen, a job that pays enough to live, and some sort of social security that will let me go see a shrink. I am very happy. Mostly for the kitchen right now. I'm going to cook a lot, especially since I'll have a roommate. I can't wait!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85572 on: August 13, 2012, 10:48:16 pm »

A question for the thread:
 If someone was looking though this at 50posts/page, how long would it take for them to look through all 86.1k posts?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85573 on: August 13, 2012, 11:18:32 pm »

I have PC Minecraft, a bunch of free time coming up in the next week, and ambition to do something cool.

I'm gonna sit on my ass all day and blow shit up.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85574 on: August 13, 2012, 11:18:41 pm »

A question for the thread:
 If someone was looking though this at 50posts/page, how long would it take for them to look through all 86.1k posts?
At 1722 pages + a couple more posts, I'd say there'd probably be another fifty pages by the time they're done.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!
Pages: 1 ... 5703 5704 [5705] 5706 5707 ... 13326