Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5704 5705 [5706] 5707 5708 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15824745 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85575 on: August 13, 2012, 11:25:15 pm »

A question for the thread:
 If someone was looking though this at 50posts/page, how long would it take for them to look through all 86.1k posts?
At 1722 pages + a couple more posts, I'd say there'd probably be another fifty pages by the time they're done.
Just the first 86.1k posts, then. How long would you guess?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: [WAN WAN WAN] Things Yasuna kept doing too long again thread. (HAPPY THREAD!)
« Reply #85576 on: August 13, 2012, 11:30:03 pm »

*checks back fifty pages*

A month. At least.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85577 on: August 13, 2012, 11:33:41 pm »

So... I just did something awesome. Something very awesome in a RTD game.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I was disarmed and the Lich had his blade to my... Uh thigh I guess. I appealed to the souls, then also prayed to the RNG. I failed both rolls with a 2, and died apparently. But the RNG heard my pleas from beyond the grave.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #85578 on: August 14, 2012, 12:07:39 am »

Found a plugin that lets me set a default zoom level for all pages in firefox.

Now I can compensate for the silly DPI on my screen.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85579 on: August 14, 2012, 12:09:18 am »

Why couldn't you just get a more reasonable DPI?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #85580 on: August 14, 2012, 12:17:07 am »

It's a laptop. It's got a 15.4" screen, and a res of 1680x1050. without scaling, everything is tiny.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #85581 on: August 14, 2012, 12:56:50 am »

I just watched the 1966 Batman movie with Adam West.

By Odin's beard, Batman was saved by a porpoise. A porpoise leapt in front of a torpedo to save Batman. I don't even.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85582 on: August 14, 2012, 12:58:49 am »

By Odin's beard, Batman was saved by a porpoise. A porpoise leapt in front of a torpedo to save Batman. I don't even.

Now I have to watch this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #85583 on: August 14, 2012, 01:03:12 am »

Now I have to watch this.
Yep. Also, this video partially restored my faith in humanity: faith here. The fact that someone would still try to save such a horrible thing makes my shriveled heart jump with glee.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #85584 on: August 14, 2012, 01:03:33 am »

So, do you think the animal did this... deliberately8)

... WaitnoImessedthatup
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #85585 on: August 14, 2012, 02:40:01 am »

Watch this, but click the "CC" down on the bottom right. Check "English: Transcribed".

Queue ten minutes of giggling at the mangled quotes.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #85586 on: August 14, 2012, 04:26:24 am »

My Pokemon hack has an incredible new sprite artist~
くコ:彡

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85587 on: August 14, 2012, 11:45:00 am »

I can finally play Incarnate Solvent Abuse (by Carcass) on guitar, all except arpreggiated part towards the end because i cant figure it out and tabs are dodgy. No solos though, but im happy that i finally can play one of my favorite songs. So yeah im happy.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 12:17:14 pm by Vorthon »

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #85589 on: August 14, 2012, 12:55:38 pm »

You know that awesome smell, the one that fills the air when it's about to rain?

Yeah, that happened, then it rained, and still is, I can't remeber the last time I was this happy just sitting outside, oh yeah, I'm on the balcony, with my laptop, it's awesome :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 5704 5705 [5706] 5707 5708 ... 13326