Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3508 3509 [3510] 3511 3512 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15801035 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: [Operate!] Things Fran operated on you for today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #52635 on: May 28, 2011, 08:59:51 pm »

I think I just won Magicka so hard I broke it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Cast Vortex on Jormungandir's head just as he came up, 1shot insta-kill. What's more, I seem to have killed him so hard he is stuck in his rotation for retreating back underground; he jumps up to the left of me in that picture tail first, before going down in shown vortex covered hole, again, tail first. Stuck like that in a loop.

Each time he goes through the vortex, it shows him getting nearly a billion damage over and over.  8)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 09:18:06 pm by alway »

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #52636 on: May 28, 2011, 09:02:43 pm »

...Would an electric motor work?

Casual!

Just 'acquire' a hotplate from one of your science labs.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52638 on: May 28, 2011, 10:20:03 pm »

...Would an electric motor work?

I don't know. The only thing I had on hand for heat was the engine block/radiator of a 1990 Bronco II.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #52639 on: May 28, 2011, 10:57:24 pm »

I just realized there are no strong, moral female characters in the campaign I'm preparing. Well, that's not exactly true, but the only one who exists so far I realized was going to fall into the trap of seeming like being a nod to equality but really ending up relying utterly on the PCs and being defined significantly by her role as a mother. I can't afford to write her out of the plot, but I can tweak her responses to events slightly to make her a better character, and this does give me an excuse to write more NPCs and ensure that the player characters aren't the only real heroes in the world, which is why it's in this thread. And also because I caught myself before it was too late to resolve without an asspull.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 11:35:04 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52640 on: May 28, 2011, 11:59:20 pm »

Oddly enough I was about to make a post about a D&D char myself that I'm in the process of making and I fear I'll have far to much fun with.

Suffice to say it seems he's going to be a mash up of Fistbeard Beardfist and Thibbledorf Pwent.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #52641 on: May 29, 2011, 12:23:35 am »

Oddly I was just going to post that I just finished up my character for a game Ill be playing that Ill think Ill seriously enjoy playing with... Is this Pen and paper character making day? Anyway in her case she's a semi-undead med student. Blame me reading too much Franken Fran. Heh.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52642 on: May 29, 2011, 01:38:20 am »

Having just about completed "False Gods" I was looking for the next book, when out of curiosity I looked up Black Library publishing, and saw the list of their published 40k novels...

Holyyyy shhhit...
... I... I don't think I'm going to be able to read all of that... that might just be more novels than I've read in my entire life... and if you've seen my book collection you'd find that hard to believe... I intend to try though... Painful as that might turn out to be.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #52643 on: May 29, 2011, 01:42:14 am »

Hm.

It depends.. I could possibly get though them all.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52644 on: May 29, 2011, 02:08:48 am »

I just learned if you spawn an atheist then God in Super Scribblenauts, god dies automatically.

I love that game!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52645 on: May 29, 2011, 02:20:51 am »

Today is the day I get free stuff simply by virtue of having not died. Woo! Also it is 3 AM and why am I still awake and so hyper and wheeeee....
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52646 on: May 29, 2011, 02:45:38 am »

Hm.

It depends.. I could possibly get though them all.
There's over a hundred, and assuming it takes at least a day to read through each one, and assuming I don't spend all my time relentlessly reading myself into a coma, I'm guessing it would take at least a year... I'll probably start on Gaunt's Ghosts after reading through the Horus Heresy series.

I've also been trying to count how many novels I've read.
Spoiler: in short, a lot (click to show/hide)

EDIT: Aww shiznu, I forgot about "The Anansi Boys", "American Gods", and "Neverwhere". Can't believe I forgot about Neil Gaiman's stuff... I know there's probably other books too but still...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 02:48:00 am by Pnx »

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52647 on: May 29, 2011, 02:49:07 am »

I think I've fallen in love with Java. <3

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #52648 on: May 29, 2011, 03:07:00 am »

Today is the day I get free stuff simply by virtue of having not died. Woo! Also it is 3 AM and why am I still awake and so hyper and wheeeee....

Oh shit it's your birthday? Well happy birthday close birthday person thing!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52649 on: May 29, 2011, 03:53:29 am »

Happy B-Day dragnar!

I had a fantastic day/afternoon/evening. A bunch of my friends who've never met came over all on the same night to watch Arnold movies, like "Commando". Then 2 friends collaborated with me in the kitchen and we made a fantastic tomato cream soup with sourdough bread, and stuffed mushroom caps, and it was super-fun! We hung out, chatted, discussed our respective nerdery (including sharing MSPA with some folks!), and my friends all got along with one another, which was really good to see. Then I got invited to go swimming at a water park on Memorial Day, (which will be wonderful since it's been so long since I've swam, and I've been wanting to for weeks). Also also, I think a most intriguing ladyfriend of mine might be interested in me too, which is :D x A Lot.

About to head to bed at last, but not before rereading the Octopus Pie "Renaissance Fair" arc. I do love that webcomic.

Ah... today has been a very good day. :3
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 03:56:09 am by Solifuge »
Pages: 1 ... 3508 3509 [3510] 3511 3512 ... 13325